SOME THINGS I NEED TO BE A SUCCESSFUL TUBER?

CyberJ's Avatar CyberJ7/5/14 11:39 pm
1 emeralds 257 5
7/5/2014 11:49 pm
Folicorow's Avatar Folicorow
hey guys my name is assassin villager and i am looking for : people who can give me tips on how to be a good tuber, someone who knows what gear to have and someone who can make a server for me to do vids on. my ign is jrbampton
CyberJ
Level 27 : Expert Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/05/2014 11:49 pm
Level 47 : Master Artist
Folicorow
Don't start with:
"Hey what's up you guys it's Assasin Villager with yet another Minecraft Let's Play! But before we get into the video I'd like you to smash that like button, it really helps me out! Also subscribe to my friend's channel the link is in the description below! Also, get on my website to buy some AV merch you'll get a 2% discount if you use the code AV and the link is, you guessed it, down in the description! Alright so we're gonna get into the video but a quick question, "Dogs or cats?" I am personally a cat lover but I'd like to see your opinion in the comment section below! Alright guys please like, favorite and subscribe for more daily Minecraft content!"

Also, a cool looking banner and avatar doesn't make a good Let's Player you can be an awesome Lper with out that!
07/05/2014 11:47 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Dragonborn
MoonTrollz
What kind of a server would you need?

What OS do you have?

Do you have extra money currently to get better equipment?
07/05/2014 11:46 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pirate
Tyrtle
good quality and good mic
07/05/2014 11:42 pm
Level 1 : New Network
RiderZ
You can do it because you like to do it and not because you want views/subscribers. Trust me, if you were REALLY into Minecraft Let's Play's, then you would continue. Eventually the audience would come

TL;DR: Don't do it for the fame, do it for the fun.
07/05/2014 11:39 pm
Level 27 : Expert Pokemon
CyberJ
also i need someone to make me a banner and profile image
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome