Submission Removed - Still Nothing done!

Simple_Guy's Avatar Simple_Guy1/31/12 11:35 am
1 emeralds 117 6
2/3/2012 6:13 pm
Palaeos's Avatar Palaeos
My Texture pack of a colt.357

Removed submission.
-Only changed the bow texture with a simple gun texture.
-this isn't vene the colt .357 -.-

wth.
i didn't reupload anyone elses work
nor did i remix content.
i stuck to all the guidelines
so why the hell did it get removed!

I had to repost this because the other one was locked and nothing is still being done.
I stuck to every single rule in the book, please don't lock this until I get an answer.

The mod claimed that
"The only texture changed was the bow"

and that he said it is not allowed; if it is not allowed, maybe you should add it in the rule book before you remove it.
Also, another thing that gets me mad is that ,
I EVEN CHANGED MORE THEN JUST THE BOW!

I included a new FONT
I changed the ARROWS to
I changed the TITLE FILE
I changed the GUI
I changed the PACK.PNG and the PACK.TXT

~wilko
Simple_Guy
Level 51 : Grandmaster Wizard

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Simple_Guy
02/03/2012 1:30 pm
Pfft. still nothing done.
Palaeos
02/03/2012 6:13 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Mods are often busy, its even more so true for site mods (the ones who can fix the issue) If they haven't re-enabled it then either they haven't gotten around to it yet or they haven't deemed that you have completed what the asked of you in order to for them to re-enable it.
Simple_Guy
01/31/2012 12:53 pm
creeperCarole
Simple_Guy
WolfOfDoom
Do not keep making threads if the first one got locked... PM a global mod if you think the one that took down your project was wrong (Of course pm a different mod than the one that took it down)

i already have PM'd more mods and I am going to delete the other post.

EDIT: though I would if it wasn't locked.

you only have a certain length of time to delete your own posts after making them so you wouldn't be able to delete it anyway.

We do not consider a texture pack "original" unless more than 50% of the textures have been changed. That means the actual texture.png file, along with the items.png file. This is with the assumption that you intend to complete the retexturing of the rest of the unfinished tiles. Therefore, your texturepack is considered incomplete. Retexture more of the tiles and then reupload it.

no effence but this is abolutely BullS***
mommaCarole
01/31/2012 12:45 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch
Simple_Guy
WolfOfDoom
Do not keep making threads if the first one got locked... PM a global mod if you think the one that took down your project was wrong (Of course pm a different mod than the one that took it down)

you only have a certain length of time to delete your own posts after making them so you wouldn't be able to delete it anyway.

We do not consider a texture pack "original" unless more than 50% of the textures have been changed. That means the actual texture.png file, along with the items.png file. This is with the assumption that you intend to complete the retexturing of the rest of the unfinished tiles. Therefore, your texturepack is considered incomplete. Retexture more of the tiles and then reupload it.
Simple_Guy
01/31/2012 11:41 am
WolfOfDoom

FoxOfDoom
01/31/2012 11:38 am
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
Simple_Guy
My Texture pack of a colt.357

Removed submission.
-Only changed the bow texture with a simple gun texture.
-this isn't vene the colt .357 -.-

wth.
i didn't reupload anyone elses work
nor did i remix content.
i stuck to all the guidelines
so why the hell did it get removed!

I had to repost this because the other one was locked and nothing is still being done.
I stuck to every single rule in the book, please don't lock this until I get an answer.

~wilko

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome