The archive is corrupt error

ee qq son's Avatar ee qq son2/19/12 8:06 pm
1 emeralds 492 5
2/20/2012 10:31 am
sed11's Avatar sed11
Hi everyone. I have a problem with my minecraft. I'm already using 5 or 6 mods but I can't put mods for my minecraft anymore because when I want to copy mods in minecraft.jar, an error gives the address of minecraft.jar and says " The archive is corrupt ". First time this happened to me I thought the mod has a problem but when I tried other mods, this happened again
ee qq son
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

sed11
02/20/2012 10:31 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
If you ment copy the mods into the .jar like the mods folder you're not supposed to.
Anyways here are some mods you made need also:
ModLoader *Usually needed for almost all mods.* Forge,ModLoaderMP,and some others. *It will usually tell you what other mods you need when downloading them.*

Also open mod archive and drag all files from it into the .jar and play minecraft.
Done.Not all mods are compatible with each other though.*Usually they are with modloader I can't think of one thats not.*
onkledonk
02/20/2012 5:17 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
right click the file, and there may be an option to restore it to a previous version, click that and it gives you a list of previous versions U can restore it too, hope this helps!
ee qq son
02/20/2012 4:51 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Thanks to all but I backed up and I used the backup file but still The archive is still corrupt
FoxOfDoom
02/19/2012 10:47 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
I suppose you should just force an update and re-install your mods. Always make backups >_<
UF-Ezio
02/19/2012 9:34 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
Don't know what to tell you other than you should probably keep backups of your minecraft.jar folder. Try google maybe?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome