Uploading?

TheGeneralGoodsGamer's Avatar TheGeneralGoodsGamer6/7/13 10:07 pm
1 emeralds 242 2
6/7/2013 10:25 pm
BronzeOwl's Avatar BronzeOwl
So I have some new maps and games that I would like to upload to PMC, but I have no idea how to upload them! Could you give me step-by-step instructions on how to upload something? Thanks!
TheGeneralGoodsGamer
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/07/2013 10:25 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
BronzeOwl
How to Upload Maps and Games:
1) Locate your AppData folder. If you don't know how to do this and you're on Windows I can tell you how. Open the start menu and type "%appdata%" into the search bar, then press "Enter." Open the ".minecraft" folder, then the "saves" folder. The world you want to upload should be here if your world was made in Single-player.
2) Click the "Projects" button on the top of the Planet Minecraft page. Click the blue "Post Your Project" button sorta near the top.
3) Here, you can type in the title of your project, category, progress, and description. There is also a tab to upload images and videos of the map. At the bottom, you can add additional notes, keywords, the seed of the world, and the URL of the world. The URL is if you upload it to a webside like MediaFire or DropBox, as it says when you click on the question mark. You can upload your map to http://www.dropbox.com/ or http://www.mediafire.com

How to Join a Server:
1) Find the server's IP address. These are often things like, "123.456.6.81" or "minecraft.server.net." You can type, "Minecraft Server" into Google to find a server. You can also click on the "Servers" button on the top of the page.
2) Open your Minecraft Launcher and login. Click the Multiplayer button and "Direct Connect" to connect directly to the server or you can add a server to save it.
3) Type the server's IP address into the correct place and click "connect."
4) There's also something called a whitelist, which means that you need to be on a special list to join a server. Often times, you need to apply for a whitelist.

If either of you have questions, feel free to reply or message me.
06/07/2013 10:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Saatra
how do i join servers
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome