What Was The Saddest Pet Death You Ever Had In A Survival World?

Uzername's Avatar Uzername1/29/21 6:32 pm history
2/24/2021 11:02 am
Tinker_Tilda12345's Avatar Tinker_Tilda12345
Comment the saddest pet death you've ever had in a minecraft survival world.
Uzername
Level 18 : Journeyman Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Tinker_Tilda12345
02/24/2021 11:02 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Mage
I had a pet wolf and we were going mining all was well until i threw my junk into my lava pit and he fell in. RIP Barny :(
littlehappycow
02/24/2021 10:56 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Farmer
skeleton shot arrow at me... hit Betsy the Cow instead

RIP Betsy
Flashbulb
02/24/2021 10:27 am
Level 48 : Master Fish
When I brought my parrot into my mine and the parrot got between a diamond pickaxe and obsidian.

Or, when my "pet" chicken that I had in my house suddenly died for no reason.
IronsmithMC
02/24/2021 10:11 am
Level 20 : Expert Architect
i dont play survival. i play creative
ThunderFoot5525
02/24/2021 10:10 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ThunderFoot5525: dude mine was when my wolf died in the nether on a fenched in bridge
ThunderFoot5525: i dont even know what happened
evil_dotty
02/24/2021 10:09 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
a bat kind of
Curious-Ender
02/10/2021 5:00 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Collective
history
There is this Minecraft World I always play with my closest friends.

The most active one on the server, and I, were going off exploring as far off as they could in random directions. I found
myself lost in a swamp. We do this because we have nothing to lose- item wise. I found a witch hut, I paid not much mind
to it, killing the witch. Before realizing I heard noises, I entered the home finding in the cauldron..

A black cat sounded hurt and like it was crying as it ran out of the hut. I spent multiple hours trying to tame them. It got trapped in a small pound, I spent my time praying to survive the night. In my luck a spider attacked me and I got its webbing- I crafted a fishing rod -I fished for so long and it denied everyone. Multiple stress-filled nights later I tamed them. And I went on a harrowing quest to return to my home crossing multiple oceans from island to island trying to re-trace my steps. Finally, I was home, and it would sit there greeting me, and my friend. Every time we entered. We left the server for a year. We finally came back and began playing after me and my friend had been separated for so long. Suddenly I got a death message "a cat had got struck by lightning," something like that.

I had no idea who this was so I searched for the cat with my friend. I got a rush of fear, so I obsessively looked for that black cat remembering how much they meant to me. I found out they were gone. They were dead. And they were in-doors. I have no idea how lightning went through a two-story building to kill them. They were taken from me. Right after I got to see them again.

There was so much I wanted to do with them.

We had a funeral, before realizing a bird that equally meant so much to my friend,
was struck by lightning shortly afterward by a separate storm.

Papa Enny
02/10/2021 4:03 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Scapegoat
I had too much
-DarkShade-
02/10/2021 3:59 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
history
Me and my friend were playing, and I had a dog un sat she was being dumb so I hit her and forgot to sit my dog, it tried to kill her so she hiut it with a DIAMOND SWORD. T-T
LLRedux
02/05/2021 10:37 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Herobrine
A parrot that had lived for over 2 irl years - forgot to take it off my shoulder..

Creeper, Awww man...
RealToon
02/07/2021 8:09 pm
Level 20 : Expert Taco
That happened to me today but the parrot wasn't alive for as long
Uzername
02/05/2021 10:40 pm
Wow...
Squirrel
02/05/2021 6:29 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Batman
On my first ever world I had a pig named warship, and he got stuck in the door, and I was a noob so I didn't know how to help him and he perished and I will never forget him.
Gxgezfydea
02/05/2021 6:11 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Narwhal
There was also the time I had a pet chicken that was in a mine cart and my brother shot it while it was on a moving mine cart with a flame bow on accident
Owul
02/05/2021 12:05 pm
Level 40 : Master Pyro
Bydeburd gave me a parrot a while ago on the planet Minecraft official server and I tried to make him un sit but I accidentally shot him with a loaded crossbow qwq
HuLeJo
02/05/2021 12:03 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Skinner
I play on minecraft win10 edition. and i had a survival world with a dog. but my idiot friend decided it was a good idea to kill it for no reason!
Gxgezfydea
02/05/2021 11:58 am
Level 30 : Artisan Narwhal
I had a horse names butterfly that was my first horse ever that suffocated in a wall
BigJ
02/05/2021 11:53 am
Level 31 : Artisan Pig
I had a cow that I found in a tree when I spawned into my world, so I had him for a while. One day I accidently punched the cow when building something and my dog attacked and killed him. Me and my friends were very sad and built a monument for the cow
Stealthy5
02/05/2021 10:58 am
Level 30 : Artisan Miner
I accidentally killed my dog in survival
:(
inzanely
02/05/2021 10:53 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Skinner
history
me and a friend of mine once found a brown mooshroom decided to name it Rodrigo Bovine. then when my friend was transporting Rodrigo to his place so he could get a nametag, Rodrigo got stuck underneath some blocks near my place and suffocated. It was a sad day in my almost 4 years of minecraft
Xener_D
02/05/2021 10:44 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Network
My friend accidently hiy me and my dog kept chasing him, I managed to calm keep forcing it to sit until he could get out of range, but anytime he came within 16 block of my house the dog would get up and chase him.

He got annoyed with it happening and decided to "put a rabid one down".

Other than that I had a parrot that i transported from my nearest jungle 8000 blocks away over several oceans, and a skeleton missed a shot on me, hitting it instead. that was more annoying than sad though.
RealToon
02/02/2021 8:50 pm
I was farming the melons that had grown on my farm with my axe, and then I look at the chat, and it read "Parrot was slain by BBGonYoutube"

It was kinda the parrot's fault for getting in front of me while I was using my axe, but it's also my fault for not noticing.
8sa173
02/02/2021 8:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
i kill my dog in a survival world
sad
ImYourFwend_
02/02/2021 8:37 pm
Level 26 : Expert Warrior
thats sad 😢😢😭😭
DGTC
02/01/2021 6:39 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Cookie
history
Not too long ago on my survival world I had a pig called Pig of Life that was sitting on a boat inside a small stable. Then once my dog was inside the stable and he went on the boat with him and killed him. I got another Pig of Life which lasted longer than the original one, then one day a Wandering Trader spawned inside my stable and when I went there, I saw that my pig died for unknown reasons.

Nowadays the stable has no one in it and I just use it for putting crops on the stable's chest.

Update: I got a third Pig of Life and he is on the boat in the stable just like the previous 2 ones. He is currently alive and I no longer let my dog get inside the stable so he will hopefully keep living.
khajiity
02/05/2021 12:01 pm
Level 41 : Master Kitten
pig of death
Voltorb853
02/01/2021 6:34 am
Level 41 : Master Pokemon
I had once a pet horse that died because the fence was near the ravine ( i was hunting for diamonds and found this ravine) then he walked to me and fell down i was so sad that i was gonna delete that world the i also fell in and found diamonds. But i still miss him considering how much apples and 3 GOLDEN APPLES i fed to him. (I fed him the golden apples because i had so much gold i needed to waste some).
01/31/2021 10:43 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
Uzername
02/01/2021 6:10 am
SHHH!
Shrimpware
01/31/2021 10:37 pm
Level 27 : Expert Spelunker
I had three pet baby slimes in this one world I play, I came back to my house and 2 of them had died or despawned. But I have the last slime jumping around on my balcony.
SirDerpMcaddon
01/31/2021 10:30 pm
Level 43 : Master Cookie
history
Well My pet didn't died but My Horse Juan (i named it because he looks like Juan from the meme) I found a Village and I loot and mining there. When I'm back He's lost. I forgot to leash him. I'm still searching him now. Hope I can find him ;( I already searched him maybe 500 blocks radius between the Village and still no sign of him. But one thing for sure he is still alive out there because no chat message that he died
RealToon
02/02/2021 8:52 pm
Horses can go even more than 500 blocks!

I once lost my horse and had given up all hope until I went exploring outside of town (like, I crossed more than 2 rivers) and there was my horse. So yeah, they can go very far.

Don't give up hope! You might find him!
SirDerpMcaddon
02/02/2021 9:14 pm
Level 43 : Master Cookie
I found Him at a Cave nearby at Y-50. I almost cry founding him! Thanks for the help! He will always be with me again ;)
ImYourFwend_
01/31/2021 8:45 pm
Level 26 : Expert Warrior
Well i have one. One day i have a big house full of cats. All those cats sticked to a fence cause' i lead them. Suddenly, one cat glitched and stuck into a block. After like 4-5 seconds, that cat died. I'm so sad remembering about that. My heart broke.
SatinNewt
01/31/2021 8:02 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Pegasus
Well the worst thing i lost my Horse Fleet Floot and never to be herd of her ever again and since a weeks of silent i started to kill my other pet Spitfire which also a horse and massacred the rest of my pets which is a two pet fox (name 1: Foxy & Poxy a llama (name: The Llama that i never talk to) and a pig (name: Boat pig) why i massacred them? Death wants me to kill them and i felt sorry for them i shoudn't have killed them and a hoard of dogs was killed on the Battle of the Dead Boss (which is Wither Boss) all of them died in battle... Today I got nothing no pets was survived from my world and i feel lonely : (
DGTC
02/01/2021 6:17 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Cookie
history
What do you mean by "Death wants me to kill them"?
SatinNewt
02/04/2021 7:33 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Pegasus
its means i killed them because of the horse. i killed them from my pure anger from the horse that i use every travel...
Quasaarz
01/29/2021 9:34 pm
Level 41 : Master Necromancer
I killed my own dog pam in battle and I did not play for the next 3 weeks
warriorstamps
01/29/2021 8:39 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
i had 2 pet snow golems in one of my oldest creative superflat world (named snw glm and o oe, yes weird names) and I kept it in a igloo. 1 year later, i heard a explosion when I was finishing a flower plant build and went to see that snw glm died to a creeper explosion (o oe survived). The igloo was badly damaged (and never bothered to be repaired) and I went to use a lead to get o oe out and out of nowhere another creeper blowed up killing my other snow golem. I now have 2 graveyard sites for them and the badly damaged igloo as a memorial
Payaa
01/29/2021 8:21 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Procrastinator
I made this two story tree house once and when i made the second story monsters would always up there and sense me downstairs so I had to be careful about that. There was this one time where it was nighttime and the Piligers were out so my wolf (That's the pet I'm talking about) got shot so many times but thankfully I made it to my house. Now I was so happy that my wolf lived that I didn't even bother checking upstairs so when I went to craft a painting a creeper came and my wolf died. It was so sad that I blocked off the second story and put a sign right next to my bed saying, Rest In Peace Chip. (I also should have mentioned that I sat my wold down on my bed so the bed I now sleep on in Survival is Chip's death bed.

(Lol I just got emotional for a second)
DraconicPiggy
01/29/2021 7:21 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Pig
My horse got buried in falling sand once
DjIcy
01/29/2021 6:52 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Pixel Painter
Don't ask why, but I killed a Wandering Trader and stole his llamas and hung them at the top of my super tall base. So I thought it would be funny if I hit one: my dog wasn't sitting so she ran at the llamas and fell to her death. :'(
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome