YouTube name ideas?

KHankinson's Avatar KHankinson8/23/11 1:52 pm
1 emeralds 182 2
8/23/2011 2:23 pm
redsniper's Avatar redsniper
Hey everybody,

Me and a friend have recently gained interest in becoming an amazing YouTube video maker! Like the Yogscast, but "better." We are planning on having many different things involved in the name, but we don't want it to be hard to remember. Something that will stay in somebody's mind forever, like "The Yogscast." We plan on being big and premiering on Machinima Realm someday. So without further or do, I'll list what we are looking for in the name:

- Professional, with only two capital letters: ExampleTest
- No Numbers or random capitalization
- Like said before, something that will stick into somebody's brain forever
- Not really preferring having TV or HQ in it
- A name that will be used throughout many different topics, not just a name for Minecraft
- Some sort of Mascot which we can use to 'communicate' with our subscribers just like SlyFoxHound with his Homies, and a friend of mine TheTechZilla and his Zillas.

= That's really all I'm asking for, it's just that we cannot/are having a hard time thinking of a name that fits great with all those 'subjects' and I need help. So if you have any ideas, please post them below in the comment section, and please recommend this so that others can see, and so that we can get more ideas. If you come up with the winning idea, there is a little prize for you! Thanks, and hopefully we think of something soon, as school is coming in one week! =
KHankinson
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner