BIO vs. KnobleKnives - PBL Gauntlet Mode: Boss #1

KnobleKnives's Avatar KnobleKnives7/20/16 9:54 pm
8/17/2016 7:28 pm
KnobleKnives's Avatar KnobleKnives

I apologize for the tardiness with which I approached posting this poll. I was called in to work because a coworker was sick.

Anyhoo,
VOTIN' TIME
BIO's Entry: View Woe be to those that cross my path. Woe be to myself, who must live this cursed existence.

Vs.

Knoble's Entry: View Opulence - PBL Boss Fight
KnobleKnives
Retired Moderator
Level 71 : Legendary Lad

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/17/2016 7:28 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Lad
KnobleKnives
27 for Opulence and 13 for BIO, last I remember.
08/13/2016 10:10 am
Level 27 : Expert Network
Pines
who won tho
07/21/2016 11:21 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Cyborg
Pepijn
The shading on both the skins is great in my eyes (doesn't say a lot, I can't shade at all. Oh well).

I prefer Knoble's design though, as stated above it's less generic and that's always a good thing. I also like how he reserved the pastel orange shades for detailing the skin instead of using it as abundantly as BIO. So my vote goes to Knoble.
07/20/2016 11:36 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Batman
PureNerd
I don't know why Knoble used dots as highlights across his skin, but the rest of the detailing is great.

And BIO's just doesn't stand out to me, it seems pretty generic, although the chest and back are quite nice designs.
This time around, my vote goes to Knoble
07/20/2016 11:32 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Goblin
SharkyBoy
I'm really surprised the poll is 50-50 right now, lol. Both of you did great with the palette, but without a doubt Knoble executed the skin in a much better way. The skin has much more variety than Bio's, and isn't a generic robot you'd throw together for PBL :p
Good luck to you both, and great job with the palette, Knoble. What you're able to do with it astonishes me o:
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome