Call of Minecraft: Block Ops Zombies

Decstie's Avatar Decstie6/18/20 12:52 pm history
3 emeralds 181 1
6/18/2020 12:55 pm
Decstie's Avatar Decstie

DecMyster's, Call Of Minecraft: Block Ops Zombies.

  Basics:

This is a texture pack for 1.15, where YOU make a Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies texturepack. Whether you just change the textures of a few mob skins, maybe turn a large chest into the Mystery Box, all your work will be accepted. This is hosted by me, Decstie, a fan of Call Of Duty: Black Ops Zombies. I have been playing it all of my life, and now it's time to see what YOU can make.

How to Enter: (MUST READ)

IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE, YOU MUST HAVE MADE AT LEAST 3 SKINS (any kind), AND HAVE THEM PUBLISHED ON YOUR PROFILE

1. Comment to this forum with the texture (or group of textures) you would like to do.
The options will be below.

2. Also, comment the current date (MM/DD).

3. You will have exactly 40 days to make the textures.

4. If you don't finish in that time, you will be removed. This is just so if someone forgets or changes their mind, we can still fill up the spot, and we aren't left without something.

5. If you want or need more time, just ask and it will probably be given to you.

Rules:
1. The texture must be made for this contest, created by you.

2. No shaders.

3. Only 2 entries per person.

4. You can base your texture pack off of any COD BO game, as long as it is in the Zombies game mode (I would prefer the first BO, but, BO3 and BO2 are accepted.)

5. Teaming IS allowed. As a team, you can chose to collaborate on 1 entry. You also can discuss with other members to make the textures work better. For example, if the person making the diamond is changing the color, they can let the people making the diamond ore, tools, armor, etc. know so they can adjust accordingly.

6. No BO4 textures allowed.

7. All standard PMC rules

INSPIRATION

Decstie
Level 30 : Artisan Nerd