Minecraft Ideas contest!!!

UtopiaCraft567's Avatar UtopiaCraft5674/22/13 10:41 pm
4/29/2013 5:31 pm
UtopiaCraft567's Avatar UtopiaCraft567
Hey RPG here with another contest, this time it's....minecraft ideas!!!
it's simple to enter! Just fill out this forum and your ready to go!

Name:
Idea:
How it would work:
Crafting Recipes (if nessasary):
Additional info:

Prizes;
1.) A subscription
2.) bragging rights
3.) (more to come)

Alright guys! Make sure to get those submissions in by April 29th. Really looking foreword to seeing your ideas:)
UtopiaCraft567
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

UtopiaCraft567
04/29/2013 5:31 pm
LOL
LiquidChildren1
04/29/2013 12:14 pm
Level 25 : Expert Engineer
But honestly, this is such a shock. I had no idea I could win, there were so many contestants with great ideas, I just want to thank everyone. You all put me where I am today
LiquidChildren1
04/29/2013 12:13 pm
Link me to next weeks contest so when I win you can subscribe to me again lol
UtopiaCraft567
04/29/2013 8:12 am
And now......the winner.....of the minecraft ideas contest is...the only person who
entered....LiquedChildren1!!!!!!!! But wait, what did he win for? Which Idea? It was.......
FLAGS!!!! That's right I think flags would be great for minecraft, think of the possibilities!
Like he said you can mark territories etc. you could even use them for PVP CTF.
GREAT IDEA LIQUID!!!

YOU HAVE WON: A SUBSCRIBER!!! AND FULL BRAGGING RIGHTS!
Yeah, I know it's not much, but you deserve it.

THANK YOU, IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO SUBMIT MAYBE CHECK OUT NEXT WEEKS CONTEST.....
UtopiaCraft567
04/28/2013 8:39 am
ALRIGHT GUYS ONLY ONE DAY LEFT TO SUBMIT
UtopiaCraft567
04/25/2013 11:05 pm
Yeah it would, maybe if I had the time....or resources...but who knows
UtopiaCraft567
04/24/2013 6:39 pm
I'm just curious I guess. I am excited just to see what people want in minecraft
LiquidChildren1
04/25/2013 12:57 am
Nothing wrong with that. But I was hoping that you were a modder who would animate the winning pick. That would be awesome.
UtopiaCraft567
04/23/2013 10:13 pm
Great ideas! You have been entered!
LiquidChildren1
04/23/2013 10:20 pm
Cool. I can always use a new subscription.

So, what's your stake in this? Are you a modder with writers' block or are you just curious of some ideas?
LiquidChildren1
04/23/2013 12:41 am
Another idea: custom paintings.

I know that this is a tired old idea but I've got a new spin on it.

The crafting recipe is nine colored wools laid out in a crafting bench. The finished product is a 1x1 painting with the nine different wools displayed in a 3x3 grid. The colors you laid out are preserved in their arrangement on the final piece, as means to decorate with smaller increments than the blocks themselves.

The idea is to make cool scenery with multiple frames, pixel art murals, fancy messages written out largely on walls. Imagine the level of detail you could add to your houses or maps, like flat screen televisions, railing on your balcony, stripes, poles.

The crafting recipe should also include the option of glass to make a null or see through portion of the frame. Placed on a block, would allow the block to be seen through the picture. Placed on glass would make the frame look through the block.

Unlike item frames, these new picture frames should take up the whole block in size, so that when placed next to each other, the 1 pixel outline would be flush next to another.
LiquidChildren1
04/23/2013 12:18 am
LiquidChildren1

Flags.

Place able like torches, flags can be used to mark off caves, territories, used for decoration, or just used in pvp games. Can be placed on walls and on the ground. 16 different colors of flag sticks will differentiate your areas from another persons.

Colored wool on top of a stick yields 2-4 flags. Can be made without a crafting bench.
Colored wool on top of a torch yields a flag stitch that will emit light like a torch.

Can be worn on the torso, so that the stick stretches diagonally across the back and the wool part will be exposed over the shoulder.

I think flags should be in the shape of a rectangle.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome