PMC Fighter II: Yaketsuku Tatsuya VS Ink Hunter

Carcharodontosaurus's Avatar Carcharodontosaurus4/5/22 8:05 pm history
10 emeralds 165 6
5/6/2022 1:45 pm
Ivango's Avatar Ivango

Yaketsuku Tatsuya
VS
Ink Hunter

Welcome back ladies and gents! To yet another fight night in the PMC Fighter tournament! Season 2 baby!

The name is Mick McLaren, and I will be your host and commentator for today's brawl! Tonight we will see the return of one of the more anticipated fighters, who showed his prowess last tournament. But we will also have a look at an all new fighter. Who will prevail?

In the red corner coming in hot, we have none other than (ArcaneKnight) Yaketsuku Tatsuya! Last tournament, he managed to end out with 1 win and 1 loss in total, all because he met his match in Althea, last season's champion, who fought him with teeth and nails to the end! It was such a close match, and Tatsuya has been waiting eagerly to face her again in the ring. This judo champion has trained like a madman to be here, even in the cold harsh permafrost of Siberia just to harden himself. Our experts say he looks to be in even better shape than last time, so let's hope for his sake, that he keeps his cool this time in order to remain in control of the fight. Let's check out his stats:

Strength: 7
Speed: 4
Hardiness: 6
Wrestling: 8
Hit Points: 15

Tatsuya is currently limbering up in his corner, and here comes his adversary for tonight!

In the yellow corner we have (CORRUPTRO HUNTER CAT) Ink Hunter! We quite honestly don't know too much about this guy. From what I can understand, he fought a monster, was mortally wounded as his arm was cut off... but then some living ink seethed into his arm, forming a new one. None of us here at the panel are quite sure of his powers or skills. Judging from his attire, he does not seem to be taking this fight against Tatsuya too seriously, which could very well be a huge mistake on Ink's side. Tatsuya could easily just use his hoodie to choke him out. But anyways... Let's see if his stats tell a different story:

Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Hardiness: 6
Wrestling: 5
Hit Points: 15

The Fight

The referee is currently explaining the rules to our fighters. I see a smirk coming from Ink Hunter, he seems pretty confident about this, although Tatsuya is just staring at him with almost dead eyes. I have a feeling this one is gonna end out with somebody getting knocked out... there's just that vibe in the air you know? The referee is stepping back now, let's see if the hoodie guy can take out the chokey dude.

*DING DING DING*

Here we go folks, popcorn time! Both are moving in fast towards each other here, they are both going in low, Tatsuya is going for a low kick it seems BUT OH NO the Ink Hunter is much faster than Tatsuya here, and lands a devastating punch with some real good momentum.
(Yaketsuku Tatsuya takes 7 damage)

And here Ink Hunter comes storming in again, but what's thi- OH MY GOD! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! YAKETSUKU TATSUYA LANDS A VAN DAMME CROTCH PUNCH RIGHT IN THE GROIN OF MR. INK! OUCH! How is that guy NOT on his knees!?
(Ink Hunter takes 8 damage from JCVD Crotch Punch)

Ink Hunter did not like that, and he goes straight for the retaliation, and there's a PERFECT kick right to the cheek of Tatsuya! He is not looking well! But sweet mother Madonna Tatsuya does not hesitate, he is going in for the grapple! He has got a hold of Ink Hunter and- well what ya know? He is choking him WITH THE HOODIE while having his limbs put in check too! Ink Hunter seems to be spilling ink all over the place here, he is trying desperately to get out of that hold but alas, he HAS TO SURRENDER!
(Yaketsuku Tatsuya takes 7 damage) (Ink Hunter takes 8 damage)

THE JUDO-MASTER IS BACK IN BUSINESS! AND WE ARE ALL HERE FOR IT!

YAKETSUKU TATSUYA WINS AND MOVES ON TO THE QUARTER-FINALS!

Yaketsuku Tatsuya has gained the "Destroyer" buff:
DestroyerIf you knockout your opponent in 2 hits or less, gain a +1 Strength bonus for the next battle.

Combo (Yaketsuku Tatsuya):
1. Move Forward --> Duck and Kick --> Duck and JCVD Crotch Punch

2. Dash --> Grapple --> Duck and Kick
3. Jump and Kick --> Move Forward and Punch--> Grapple
4. Move Forward and Kick --> Choke Hold --> Punch

Combo (Ink Hunter):

1. Dash --> Duck and Punch --> Dash
2. Kick --> Dash --> Move Backwards
3. Dash and Jump --> Kick --> Jump and Kick
4. Punch --> Punch --> Duck and Move Backwards
Carcharodontosaurus
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Fish