Disney/Universal Server

ClassyPalmTree's Avatar ClassyPalmTree7/20/13 7:37 pm
1 emeralds 196 4
8/2/2013 9:35 am
KnobleKnives's Avatar KnobleKnives
Hello, I am ClassyPalmTree but my in-game name is PhillyPhan26. My friend and I are buying a Minecraft server, and we are going to make Universal Studios Orlando Resort AND Walt Disney World Florida Resort perfectly 1:1 scale! We are buying the server in 3 days, and are going to start the build. The rides will work, everything will be built as exact as possible! We will be posting build videos on YouTube. My YouTube name is UniversalDisneyMC. It would be nice to have a group of fans/followers to help us with a boost of confidence. We believe we can get this done. We will have a donator rank and those people who donated will get special/cooler abilities in the theme parks! We are excited to start it, please check us out! Expect the first video out soon! The plugins in the server will be no cussing, as we are family-friendly! You will soon be able to explore the world of Universal and Disney all by clicking on the Minecraft icon! Once we have a sufficient amount of work done, we will post the IP!
ClassyPalmTree
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast