Ghost - Sup Guys

ghostyboy5's Avatar ghostyboy510/11/12 7:05 pm
10/11/2012 7:08 pm
ghostyboy5's Avatar ghostyboy5
Hey guys, I'm Ghost. Though my IGN is really ghostyboy5. I am a sort-of Jack of all trades on Minecraft. I run my own organization called Rebirth Gaming. Currently we run only a Minecraft server and a Youtube channel. However we plan on doing Tekkit, and some more things in the future.

I have posted Server Reviews in the past, honestly over 70 total. However lately I have not really had the inspiration or "tolerance", to find a server, and deal with an owner who doesn't take me seriously, only to get -profanity- at when I give them a bad review.

I am a decent web designer, you can just see rebirthgaming.us.to as an example. I am a decent plugin manager, as I have been running my own server constantly for the past 3-4 months with little-to-no help. And I am an overall decent builder.

So if you guys need any help with anything, feel free to ask, as I am here and willing.
ghostyboy5
Level 36 : Artisan Nerd