Greetings from Canada

IceMcFrost's Avatar IceMcFrost7/14/13 12:47 am
7/14/2013 8:00 am
jcocn5's Avatar jcocn5
Before writing anything else, I would like to specify that I am a french Canadian, therefore, I speak/write both in english and in french. Unfortunately my english is "clunky" sometimes. Please be kind with me on this ... Thanks!

Hello there! My name is IceMcFrost, I am a 37 years old Minecraft addict and a father of 4 (3 of them are addicts as well!). I only started playing this fantastic game in November 2013 and I must say that there is no limit to what can be done! So far I am comitted to Vanilla Minecraft and am looking for projects to join. My goal is to make myself a good reputation in the community as a helpful person and someone you can count on when needed.

The downside is that since I have a family life, you have to understand that I can't be comitted full-time to Minecraft like some people but can spare about 1-2 hours per day in average.

If I would have to qualify my style of building I would say minimalist with a tendency toward medieval/fantastic kind of architecture. I search the net almost daily for ideas, inspirations and tutorials and I believe that I am becoming quite good in general.

As for redstone, i'm faily new to that and I still have a lot to learn but i'm starting to get the hang of it!

I am available for translation jobs (English/French)

Regards,

IceMcFrost
IceMcFrost
Level 20 : Expert Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

jcocn5
07/14/2013 8:00 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Welcome Welcome.. you should come join our sever.. its Hosted in Canada lol.. but seriously Ive got a new spawn town project going on and am alwase looking for new creative minds to join the team.. We have a great staff and terrific community..

I dont think I post a link here so if you like you can find us in the server list
just search for Rencorner.

Adios and happy Mining.
IceMcFrost
07/14/2013 7:43 am
Level 20 : Expert Ranger
Thank you all!

I do plan to post some of my creation but like I said in my presentation, I am still learning. Hope my creations are up to your expectations!
Boboonski
07/14/2013 1:47 am
Level 49 : Master Narwhal
Welcome to PMC fellow canadian! I hope you enjoy this site!
TehEpicKewlioness
07/14/2013 1:41 am
Level 22 : Expert Architect
Welcome fellow Canadian, make yourself at home.
KixHD
07/14/2013 1:38 am
Level 20 : Expert Artist
Welcome to Planet Minecraft and greetings from Malaysia!!
PlasticIce
07/14/2013 1:25 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Narwhal
Hi! I am also bilangual like yourself and from Canada! I speak/write french, but english is my first language. I wanted to ask if you plan on submiting some of your creations, show us some of the cool things you've built or are working on? I love to check out cool architecture!
Inudragon
07/14/2013 1:03 am
Level 30 : Artisan Skinner
Welcome to PMC! Enjoy, and may you be ever successful!
SlyTurtlesZZ
07/14/2013 12:59 am
Level 34 : Artisan Sailor
Welcome to PMC!
Duckgod
07/14/2013 12:57 am
Level 34 : Artisan Taco
I am the non-canadian spoiler person.
Yea im not canadian
aman207
07/14/2013 12:53 am
Level 40 : Master Cake