I have come to bring pain, misery and suffering! ;)

Sordrin's Avatar Sordrin4/10/14 7:14 pm
4/10/2014 10:11 pm
Skeltal's Avatar Skeltal
Hello PlanetMinecraft!

My name is Sordrin, your friendly neighborhood evil sorcerer! My hobbies include building deadly traps, constructing elaborate puzzles and challenges, torturing and tormenting hapless adventurers and collecting the tears and souls of my victims!

Some of my favorite pastimes include watching my victims run for their lives in terror, and watching them scramble back to their corpse after being butchered by one of my maniacal contraptions! Ahhh good times!

I am also an avid Minecrafter, and have been hooked since Beta 1.2. Over the years, I have built a variety of modern and medieval themed structures, but have spent most of my time trying to find new ways to make my victims suffer! My latest, and by far the most ambitious project I have taken on, is a colossal 3,100 x 3,100 block labyrinth overflowing with traps, puzzles, challenges, villages, and hundreds of dungeons and landmarks. It is an ever expanding WIP, who's sole purpose is to inflict immeasurable pain and devour souls. Although, I assure you, it is so much more fun than it sounds.

I have a lot of ideas, and I will be filling my profile here with builds of some of my favorite ones, including some of the traps and puzzles I have constructed, random creations I make, and some of the more modern pieces I spend some spare time on.
Sordrin
Level 44 : Master Enderdragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/10/2014 10:09 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Goblin
devilcupcakes
Ah, an evil sorcerer? You'll fit right in.
04/10/2014 10:11 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Princess
Skeltal
lol dude what's with the signature of the girls with plumbing fixtures?
04/10/2014 10:07 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder
SoulDoesPMC
This is beautiful. Welcome.
04/10/2014 10:05 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Pixel Puncher
PixelCrash_
PMC could always use a little more evil. I welcome you with open arms.
04/10/2014 10:03 pm
Level 21 : Expert Toast
BreakingElm641
04/10/2014 10:01 pm
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Fisherman
Aegeah
You sound like a really nice guy. I like you. Someone I can talk about murdering innocents with is right up my street! Literally though, there's some douche with a guitar who is mental ._.
04/10/2014 9:22 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Kellth
Welcome to PMC evil villain.
04/10/2014 9:53 pm
Skeltal
SAVE US O' BRAVE KNIGHT
LET THEE VILLAIN NOT DEFEAT YOU!
04/10/2014 7:26 pm
Level 49 : Master Wolf
ChileanMiner5
SordrinHello PlanetMinecraft!

My name is Sordrin, your friendly neighborhood evil sorcerer! My hobbies include building deadly traps, constructing elaborate puzzles and challenges, torturing and tormenting hapless adventurers and collecting the tears and souls of my victims!

Some of my favorite pastimes include watching my victims run for their lives in terror, and watching them scramble back to their corpse after being butchered by one of my maniacal contraptions! Ahhh good times!

I am also an avid Minecrafter, and have been hooked since Beta 1.2. Over the years, I have built a variety of modern and medieval themed structures, but have spent most of my time trying to find new ways to make my victims suffer! My latest, and by far the most ambitious project I have taken on, is a colossal 3,100 x 3,100 block labyrinth overflowing with traps, puzzles, challenges, villages, and hundreds of dungeons and landmarks. It is an ever expanding WIP, who's sole purpose is to inflict immeasurable pain and devour souls. Although, I assure you, it is so much more fun than it sounds.

I have a lot of ideas, and I will be filling my profile here with builds of some of my favorite ones, including some of the traps and puzzles I have constructed, random creations I make, and some of the more modern pieces I spend some spare time on.

Good times, good times.
04/10/2014 7:22 pm
Skeltal

My name is Sordrin, your friendly neighborhood evil sorcerer! My hobbies include building deadly traps, constructing elaborate puzzles and challenges, torturing and tormenting hapless adventurers and collecting the tears and souls of my victims!Some of my favorite pastimes include watching my victims run for their lives in terror, and watching them scramble back to their corpse after being butchered by one of my maniacal contraptions! Ahhh good times!

Sounds like my teacher,but with a different name.
04/10/2014 7:21 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF

Oh, and welcome.

Read the rules, blah blah, have fun
04/10/2014 7:20 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Blacksmith
TheUltimateArchitect
Hello fellow doom lord! I look forward to outdoing any cunning plots you hope to unleash on this puny populace. I to enjoy hearing my victims scream as they run in abject terror from my horrifying grasp! I think you will enjoy this site and all the colorful and easily controlled people!
04/10/2014 7:15 pm
Level 27 : Expert Blockhead
monkeykyle30918
hello
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome