Hello Minecrafters

CabNaught's Avatar CabNaught4/26/14 1:17 am
1 emeralds 185 4
4/26/2014 1:54 am
Sbia's Avatar Sbia
I am new to Planet Minecraft but I am not new to Minecraft, id love to join this community and be helpful to many people. My name is Thomas, I often go by Caboose or Naught, so my usernames turn out to be CabNaught.
I love to build in Minecraft, i'm a great builder, but one can always improve, i'l take on any work/building needed for anybody, as long as I have time. I love to build for many people as it gives me experience to many different types and genras of building. I also create skins for people and i'm very good at it, but i don't do it often as it takes hours to create. Shortly I will start streaming Minecraft related activities that i love to do, which includes artwork, skinning, building, surviving, and creating contraptions integrated with buildings.
I will start youtube along with streaming, but will primarily be a streamer with youtube on the side. This summer I will create a server and build it from the ground up(reference). I have many ideas for the server and hope it turns out well.
I am 17 years old as of 3 days from now, I attend part time College at Matsu UAA, and I am getting a summer job on the slope( I live in Alaska)
CabNaught
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect