Hello, S0lar here

S0lar's Avatar S0lar3/29/14 5:44 pm
1 emeralds 177 2
3/29/2014 5:50 pm
S0lar's Avatar S0lar
Hello, S0lar here, and I'm pretty new to the Planet Minecraft Forums. I plan to be on here often so I thought why not introduce myself. So here I am. Anyways, I'm a Minecraft Builder. I used to be in Team Vareide (The Build Team that created Survival Games), And No... I didn't help with the original Survival Games/Hunger Games map. I worked on SG7 and Catching Fire and some other maps that are on 'The Hive' (A large mini-game server). However I left the team a day before it shut down. It shut down due to Dennis's (Vareide's) inactivity and non-existent interest in the community.

Anyways, More about me. I joined Planet Minecraft because I wanted some place to post my projects after Team Vareide went downhill. I plan on posting more soon. And I even do Commissions. I sometimes do builds for certain people for free. Every build I post on Planet Minecraft will be free though. So feel free to download them. My real name is Christian. But you can call me Chris. I really enjoy Steampunk. I am apart of Argos Network, Which is a Build Team. Also I'm 15 years old. I enjoy EDM (Electronic Dance Music, Better known as 'Dubstep'). I'm a bit different then a lot of other Teenage boys as I don't feel 'Love' and 'Sadness' or 'Grief', although that doesn't mean i'm a bad person or anything. Its just something about me. (I say this because If you ever want to A) work with me on a build B) hire me for a commission or C) get to know me, It will come in handy)

Anyways, Hope you enjoyed hearing about me and have a good rest of you're day/evening. Cya

-S0lar
S0lar
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon