Hey bros!!

RobTheCreator's Avatar RobTheCreator2/9/13 7:44 pm
2/10/2013 7:40 am
RobTheCreator's Avatar RobTheCreator
Hey bros, i'm RobTheCreator and i'm a new member on the PMC site, but I had an old account for a year or so. I'm a YouTube gamer and I also make custom Minecraft content for my subscribers and friends (and any other people who like my creations).

I'm also a GFX designer (I use Photoshop CS6 and 3DS Max for my work) and make YouTube gamer backgrounds for partners and non-partners, so please PM me on PMC if you would like a free background (note that I am still an intermediate GFX artist and don't make complicated stuff!).

I'll be making custom build projects, player skins/packs and maybe the occasional texture pack if I find the time.

But anyway, I hope to get to know you all in the PMC community in the future. Make sure you keep up-to-date with my content!

But like I mentioned before, I do have a (small) YouTube gaming channel, but i'm not going to be like some selfish people and harass people to view their channel. Just saying that if you want to see some cool gaming commentaries, go check it out. And if you really like it, subscribe.

Later bros!
RobTheCreator
Level 1 : New Crafter