Hey! I'm sunnydog1! (About me)

sunnydog1's Avatar sunnydog16/25/14 10:03 am
1 emeralds 216 2
6/26/2014 9:15 am
Xoyjaz's Avatar Xoyjaz
All About Me!

Hey guys! So, some of you guys might have seen me commenting on posts and stuff, or maybe one of my posts. I have not fully introduced myself yet. So, lets get on with this!

I am not completely new to the forums, I joined in either April or March, I can't remember. I am usually hanging around on other posts or making one of my own. My minecraft name is sunnydog1. If you catch me on say hi . I play minecraft a lot. I really love playing with mods. So, if you know any really awesome mods, then let me know. But first, I will tell you what types of mods I like. I usually focus on Machinery, Magical, Witchy, and Adventurous. I am usually found playing the Direwolf20 modpack. Lets, get on with the second part of this post!

I am a youtuber and a server owner, I have been kind of inactive on my channel lately, but a video will be going up today . My server is WIP but we are getting there. I am also a builder!

I am also an animator, I do a lot of renders, and sometimes actual videos. I haven't been able to do a video for a while because I don't have the terrainEXT.png file for 1.7. If you guys could send me it that would be awesome!

Now, this is about me. I am currently an 11 year old boy. 12 in 5 months. I am in the US. I love sports, some of the sports I do are soccer (football for some of you), gymnastics, and volleyball.

Information!

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Sunnydog1Gaming

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Sunnydog1Gaming
sunnydog1
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner