Hi, I'm Neo! Here's an intro! :)

XxSTARL1GHTxX's Avatar XxSTARL1GHTxX12/17/22 10:14 pm
7 emeralds 137 5
12/27/2022 3:08 pm
Papa Enny's Avatar Papa Enny
Hello! I'm Neo :) They/them, please. I'm pretty new around here, kinda just getting a feel for how it all works.

I play Minecraft on Switch, so I can't use the skins I make, but I still love making them! The interface of Planet Minecraft's skin maker was kind of confusing at first coming off of Skindex, but now that I'm used to it I think I prefer it! I like how you can make HD skins & skins for mobs and not just players.

Joined a couple of jams so far--I really like the concept of earning trophies for that kinda thing. Makes me feel like I'm working for something more than the views and likes, and, y'know, the intrinsic motivation of enjoying making skins. This way I can (eventually. that spider one isnt ending til march so it's definitely a delayed reward) get some cool things for my profile.

I like drawing, bright colors, and drawing with bright colors! I also like websites which have some personality, and can I just say, Planet Minecraft has so much charm to it. The dirt background, the planet up at the top (with falling snow right now!), the pet I found which hangs out up at the top, the general pixel art look, the way when writing a comment or forum reply your profile pic bounces around a bit. Even just the pseudo-3d gradients some things have on profiles and the such. I love it all! Lots of websites are kinda plain nowadays, flat colors and not much to stand out from the crowd. Glad to see this place as an exception--striking that perfect balance, not too much as to be overwhelming (i find few things 'too much', but things that are too much do exist) and not too little as to be bland. Sorry for the ramble, just passionate about interesting website design. Thanks for reading all that, lol
XxSTARL1GHTxX
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner