My "Re"-Introduction ^_^

Aman671's Avatar Aman6712/13/15 11:43 pm
1 emeralds 169 1
2/13/2015 11:48 pm
funny bunny's Avatar funny bunny
Hey, my name is slim- i mean Ashton (Aman671) and well i have been on this site before but as in before i mean a year ago.... and stuffed has changed and i havent really introduced myself sooohere it goes!
So yea My name is Aman671 and my main hobby is JIu-Jitsu and gaming! and yes i do have a outside life of soccer, jiu-jitsu and conversating with friends(and GIRLfriend). Anyways i am a huge gamer and tend to have a good humor around people. I may warn you, a little part of me has a negative side and thats kinda where i get my humor from.
When im on the computer i have a talent of doing GFX and intros/outros. i will not be doing those for a while so do not ask until... you know..... school grades are straight A's or B's......(my dad is half asian...) but yea i also edit good.
i have a old channel and new one and the old you can check out if you want, its not exciting but me and my friends will probably not be uploading on that channel anymore.
Old: https://www.youtube.com/user/GamingInDa671
New:www.youtube.com/channel/UC1OVlPyD15IAIX4tyg8_Gsg

Now that im not necessarily in group (no we did not fight, were still very good friends) i am able to record with other people and do more of my own stuff. and my skype is: AshtonJonManibusan if you guys are asking to play. oh and btw if you guys want a sample of what i do just ask and i will show you guys my work (my channel art is just one of the ones i scraped up really fast cuz i was tired)
ummmmmmm waht elsee.......uhhh nothing else really i guess........oh if you guys can put some good cheap parts i could buy, trying to look for computer parts cuz my computer is like crazy slow, i wouldnt be on this if it werent for the radeon graphics card......
Oh yea im a Xbox/pc guy so yea sorry playstation guys....
But thats all thank you and have a nice valentines day!
Aman671
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner