My Introduction

WaterMelone_'s Avatar WaterMelone_3/20/16 12:35 pm
1 emeralds 331 7
3/26/2016 6:19 am
bonnydust's Avatar bonnydust
Hi, my name is Alli - Well...its not really my real name but I am know as that.
I am 10 (but mature) and I am intrested in anime, k-pop and k-dramas at the moment.I like to draw, build and mine. I don't have skype (yet). I will say I am bad at introductions so I will try my best.
I want to make friends that I will be able to play with on Minecraft. I mostly play survival/towny but I can play basically anything.
If anyone wants to give me a question, feel free to send one. This isn't as much as other people wrote but I have tried my best.
WaterMelone_
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

bonnydust
03/26/2016 6:19 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Hi your intro is most fine. If you would like to join a server check out the link in my signature, we have quite a few members around your age.
WaterMelone_
03/20/2016 1:17 pm
The build I have felt most proud of was a modern house I made. It didn't turn out quite like i hoped iit for but I was proud of myself for trying - and it did look quite nice.
EmpathyHeals
03/22/2016 1:35 am
Level 42 : Master Zombie
Awesome! Thanks for answering and welcome again
Keep trying, you will get better I'm sure! I hope you show off some of your work here.
*cheer*
Emp
EmpathyHeals
03/20/2016 1:06 pm
Level 42 : Master Zombie
Hi! Welcome to PMC!

Here is a question for you: What is the build you feel most proud of that you ever built in Minecraft?

For a cool server and awesome, friendly community, check out my profile. On whatever server you play I hope you have fun, and I hope you enjoy PMC!

Welcome!
Emp
rudderz243
03/20/2016 12:54 pm
Welcome to PMC!! Enjoy your stay and hope ya find what ya like

- rudderz243
craftergurl
03/20/2016 12:53 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Princess
Hi, welcome. You are invited to check out my server the banner is below. Ialso make minecraft youtube videos and always need minecraft characters to star or be in the audience so if you like my last mc music video let me know.
Schnellnut
03/20/2016 12:44 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Goblin
Welcome to PMC.
You will never leave
Enjoy your stay!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome