May as well Introduce myself.

JonathanOberg's Avatar JonathanOberg9/29/13 11:58 pm
1 emeralds 476 8
10/9/2013 3:56 am
JonathanOberg's Avatar JonathanOberg
Hello, My name is Jonathan, my username is usualy jon11888, but I lost my old email password, so now my old account name is lost in the void of the internet for all of eternity(at least on this site). Anyways, I'm going to be starting a server in a week or so, and it seemed like a good idea to get reacquainted with the online minecraft community. I'd talk about my server project and all, but i'm sure there's another thread for that.

Outside of minecraft I like to listen to weird music, I enjoy martial arts(i'm not all that good) but I haven't practiced at a dojo in over a year, no money for that I'm primarily a pcgamer, and i seem to have a perpetual inescapable aura of poverty. Or maybe that's just the economy getting to me. In any case, Hope to meet some awesome/weird/fascinating people here!
JonathanOberg
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

JonathanOberg
10/09/2013 3:56 am
I prefer gimp2.8 to mspaint. it's all good though. Now MSPaintAdventures, oh, man don't even get me started. Some people take offence at the mention of Andrew hussie and his work.
Eeirail
10/01/2013 10:25 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Wolf Whisperer

Gotta love that MS paint.
aman207
10/01/2013 11:21 am
Level 40 : Master Cake
Welcome back!
JonathanOberg
10/01/2013 10:31 am
Awesome, I can only hope you're right.
JonathanOberg
09/30/2013 11:38 am
Thanks, nice to meet the two of you. it's nice to be back actually, I think this time around I'll start taking the forums more seriously.

I'm looking to make a survival server with mcmmo, factions, essentials economy, and some other basic stuff. The main attraction is that it has a really neat custom map that I've spent almost a year building and assembling from various map projects of mine. I'm hoping to make a donation system where donations directly impact the new mods and hardware upgrades for the server in the future according to a set of parameters, so people can directly see their impact on the server as a whole. I'm working with two close friends of mine. One of them is providing all of the hardware and networking experience, and he want's this to be a huge corporate server with 500+ people and daily donations. my other friend is a really talented builder, and he wants this to be a small 12 man server with a few trusted people allowed on. So they're at odds a bit. In any case, I'll post the IP and information in the server list on October 7th and see how it turns out.
Owen_
09/30/2013 12:03 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Ranger
Hello! One thing with servers is you eed something original, if you have an original custom map, I'm sure you'll be successful, have a nice morning/afternoon/night!
vinyl-ripp
09/30/2013 12:03 am
Level 45 : Master Princess
Welcome (back) to Planet Minecraft, Jonathan.
xxtreepuncherxx
09/30/2013 12:02 am
Level 44 : Master Pixel Puncher
Welcome Jonathan, Pleasure to meet you

What kind of server are you looking to create?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome