I NEED A FRIEND! PLEASE REPLY

DJ_optic's Avatar DJ_optic4/13/14 4:33 pm
4/14/2014 12:12 pm
DJ_optic's Avatar DJ_optic
Hello its me again and I need a friend. At school I have one but even then he sometimes is not . I would like a friend that would be there through everything if you want to be my friend please reply below. I love minecraft and I hope I can friend my friend over pmc .
DJ_optic
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/14/2014 11:43 am
Level 31 : Artisan Musician
kodzuken
i wanna be a friend owo
04/14/2014 12:12 pm
DJ_optic
Sure I will be your friend please add me on Skype: joel.dupont45
04/14/2014 11:39 am
DJ_optic
-BUMP- (Sorry if early I don't know what bump is)
04/13/2014 6:04 pm
Level 42 : Master Pony
rabidworm333
Sure I'll be your friend. You can meet me on my server; http://cosmicp.weebly.com/
04/13/2014 5:58 pm
Level 1 : New Network
indestructo999
guys don't be dicks to this guy I would be happy to be ur friend man!
04/13/2014 5:55 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Narwhal
catofawsomeness
xKelnorA friend is someone who asks to go round your house,
a best friend walks straight in an start eating your chips

Yes.
04/13/2014 5:39 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
PrimeRobot
catofawsomeness
PrimeRobot
DJ_opticHello its me again and I need a friend. At school I have one but even then he sometimes is not . I would like a friend that would be there through everything if you want to be my friend please reply below. I love minecraft and I hope I can friend my friend over pmc .

Well, you forgot what type of person you want as a friend.
Like do you want a friend that you can count on, someone loyal to you, or someone that wants to rip you soul out....?

I personally think the best friends in life are the ones who want to rip your soul out xD

lol it was an idea okay xD
04/13/2014 5:38 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Blacksmith
xKelnor
catofawsomeness
PrimeRobot
DJ_opticHello its me again and I need a friend. At school I have one but even then he sometimes is not . I would like a friend that would be there through everything if you want to be my friend please reply below. I love minecraft and I hope I can friend my friend over pmc .

Like do you want a friend that you can count on, someone loyal to you, or someone that wants to rip you soul out....?

I personally think the best friends in life are the ones who want to rip your soul out xD

A friend is someone who asks to go round your house,
a best friend walks straight in an start eating your chips
04/13/2014 5:35 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Narwhal
catofawsomeness
PrimeRobot

04/13/2014 5:30 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
PrimeRobot

04/13/2014 5:13 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Nerd
Irish
You dont just "find" a friend.
04/13/2014 5:28 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
This, this, this.

This kind of thing reminds me of kids in preschool who ask "will you be my friend" but really have no advanced concept of what friendship is or means. I have a few people ask me this via whisper in chat every once and a while and I never know how to answer because I don't just say "yes" and we're magically friends. It's a relationship you develop over time if you and the other person share common beliefs, interests, and similar or complementary personalities.
04/13/2014 5:19 pm
Level 29 : Expert Toast
CleverUserName01
^^^^^^^
04/13/2014 5:16 pm
Level 45 : Master Necromancer
samus0374
04/13/2014 4:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
jib13
hey, its cool, I've been in that situation, i'll be your friend if you want. I think it would be cool to have a friend over pmc, never had one..
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome