Hi Hi ... Planet Minecraft!

1sb2gamer's Avatar 1sb2gamer5/15/14 3:21 pm
5/15/2014 3:45 pm
1sb2gamer's Avatar 1sb2gamer
So I was actually recommended to use this website since I play a lot of minecraft and am also a youtuber. Probably not exactly all that rare here I would imagine. I have been a youtuber for almost 1 year. Have grown slowly and things seem to be picking up speed

I tend to play on Night Owl SMP, so most of my minecraft vids are from that server with the rest of the Night Owl members. I do tons of crazy builds on the server. Most notable is a workable analog clock tower with 4 faces. Syncs up to the time every in game day. It's also the first of it's design on youtube. Though Mumbo Jumbo did one very similar after. Just a heads up just in case anyone wants to say a stole his design lol .. my video came first.

Besides that, I also do many other games on my channel such as Skyrim and even do mod reviews.

Well besides that, let change the subject here as my goal is not too advertise my channel. My Brook (AKA Brabbit1987) .. or you could just call me by my forum name I suppose XD.

I am a huge anime fan. I pretty much watch all the latest anime, and have completed a pretty extensive amount of anime.

I am a gamer, and a gamer designer. I have worked in the game industry for a while though currently am not working for anyone in particular. I have mostly worked on small budget, indie games and been part of some free game projects in the past. I still keep up to date on all game industry news and might even get into the modding community once Mojang releases their modding api. This is a maybe because I much prefer playing vanilla minecraft.

I am also an artist, I have a deviant art page if you would like to check it out it should be listed in my profile. I won't be linking it here, because again my goal is not advertisement.

I am very tech savvy and I am a Telecommunications trade grad student ... It's sort of like a backup career I suppose you could say since it's another one of my hobbies.

Well it's nice to be part of a new community and I plan to be active here and post blogs of all my minecraft videos and maybe even sneak peak shots of what im working on before the release of the videos. We shall see .. well I hope you all treat me nicely ... as I will be around lol. Im not evil .. I swear
1sb2gamer
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/15/2014 3:44 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Pixel Puncher
PixelCrash_
Welcome to PMC
05/15/2014 3:38 pm
1sb2gamer
NetworkPCE
1sb2gamerThanks for the warm welcome thus far =^.^=

Aethroz
Welcome to PMC!

PMC Anime Club

How do you join the club exactly? Also what is expected of those who join?

All you basically do is put on the signature, and maybe make a myanimelist, then introduce yourself to some other members.

NetworkPCEWelcome to PMC!
Here you got my list of seen anime (If interested). I have a bunch of interesting anime there. That you may enjoy http://myanimelist.net/animelist/NetworkPCE

And yes to join the anime club follow the instructions on the link Aethroz posted earlier.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/brabbit1987

Ahaha .. well I already have one of those things done :3

Konan_ChanxWelcome fellow anime lover :3 I hope your YouTube continues to grow ^-^b

Thanks =^.^= ... I hope so too lol :3
05/15/2014 3:35 pm
Level 81 : Elite Witch
Crescendo
Welcome fellow anime lover :3 I hope your YouTube continues to grow ^-^b
05/15/2014 3:34 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
NetworkPCE
1sb2gamerThanks for the warm welcome thus far =^.^=

Aethroz
Welcome to PMC!

PMC Anime Club

All you basically do is put on the signature, and maybe make a myanimelist, then introduce yourself to some other members.
05/15/2014 3:33 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
NetworkPCE
Welcome to PMC!
Here you got my list of seen anime (If interested). I have a bunch of interesting anime there. That you may enjoy http://myanimelist.net/animelist/NetworkPCE

And yes to join the anime club follow the instructions on the link Aethroz posted earlier.
05/15/2014 3:45 pm
1sb2gamer
You have a lot of great anime on that list.

Here is mine http://myanimelist.net/animelist/brabbit1987 .. I added you as a friend to.
05/15/2014 3:33 pm
1sb2gamer
Thanks for the warm welcome thus far =^.^=

Aethroz
Welcome to PMC!

PMC Anime Club

05/15/2014 3:30 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
epicmcminer19
Hello.
05/15/2014 3:26 pm
Level 25 : Expert Cowboy
Aethroz
Welcome to PMC!

PMC Anime Club

05/15/2014 3:24 pm
Level 40 : Master Warrior
atabler
Well uh welcome! Enjoy! Im not a devil-cat -Erm- evil either!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome