A thank you note :)

Danifix123's Avatar Danifix1231/9/16 10:21 am
1 emeralds 405 4
1/13/2016 10:49 am
MrCatSquid's Avatar MrCatSquid
Wow...

Guys & gals of Planet Minecraft... One moment as the nostalgia overwhelms me ...

3 Years ago I set foot on the shores of this strange planet after deciding that the reality I used to live in was not for me. I was a bit of a social outcast at the time. Planet Minecraft became my home, my sanctum and it had caused so much joy in my life.

This was the place that I could experiment, write and create without having to worry that people would judge. Planet Minecraft sparked my love of writing and became my hobby, consuming at least 2 years of my life.

Time well spent.

I just stumbled upon my old account details, and I would just like to say to you all:
Thank you.

I now play (semi)-professional Heroes of the storm in my country, I am loving my life and unfortunately do not play Minecraft as much as I used to, but I still feel like Minecraft will always be a small part of who I am because it was indeed my passion.

I hope you guys have as much fun as I did, and if anyone wants help with anything minecraft related feel free to msg me and I will do my best to assist
Danifix123
Level 41 : Master Poro