Uh. Hey lol

ajthepeach's Avatar ajthepeach6/25/22 3:01 pm
5 emeralds 130 3
7/2/2022 2:47 pm
ajthepeach's Avatar ajthepeach
hahaha is been a while but im still fairly new, so- hehe
Ello, I'm Christian and American but I can do a pretty good Japanese voice and British accent :>
I liek all sorts of anime, all sorts of animation, (favorite is youtube animators and HILDAAAA)
I'm not the type of person to hold grudges unless they did sumth very offensive and I try to be not socially awkward and kind all the time :)
im amateur at skinning (especially shading) and I dont post often but kind of not every 100 years? its weird my schedule is out of whack
ALSO
imma put a poll here cuz im stumped:

a lot of people have been making really cool stories (Angelonasher, ShadowOnTheLoose) and making/attempting to (itsgen_) make lore for their characters and making skin packs (forgot who) and stuffso i thoughtWHAT IF I MAKE A SKIN PACK FOR ONE OF THEIR STORIES?caps and im too lazy to redoOr like, my own oc lore? I already made one of my ocs, KiKi, and I have 3 more, and i kind of have a very very very vague idea-which one should i do?? cuz some people have skins already in the stories but i could make the other peoples, ig? i could also make my oc, of which i already forgot her name-which one should I do? im really trying to be more skin-ally active lol-

Poll ended 07/02/2022 3:01 pm.

ajthepeach
Level 45 : Master Artist Birb