"Wait...there's an intro section?!"

the_soup's Avatar the_soup3/6/12 6:09 pm
1 emeralds 133 6
3/6/2012 9:59 pm
Nox Aeterna's Avatar Nox Aeterna
So, um, yeah, the title pretty much says it all here. My name is the_soup, and I've been playing Minecraft since early 1.8 (not that long, actually). I really enjoy exploring, getting lost, hand to hand combat and archery. My MC weakness are redstone and parkour *grumble grumble*.
If you haven't noticed, I really enjoy skinning although I haven't been doing it for all that long. My inspiration to skin began once I first saw Honeydew's skin and was amazed by how cute it was, and I pretty much set out to make skins as cute as that one :3
In real life I'm from northeastern US (Amish country). I am a college student majoring in Anthropology, focusing on archaeology and minoring in Art History. My ultimate goal is to grow up and be the female Indiana Jones
A belated hello to everyone!
the_soup
Retired Moderator
Level 72 : Legendary Button Pusher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Nox Aeterna
03/06/2012 9:59 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Blob
ZaphodX
03/06/2012 9:57 pm
Level 40 : Master Network
Welcome to PMC
Exurbia
03/06/2012 9:42 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Elf
Hello, and a *late* welcome! If you need anything, which I doubt, just PM me :3
Iamquiet
03/06/2012 6:17 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Hello...Soup..Or...Well whatever. Im bad At redstone and good at Parkour . Ive been playing since 1.7 (You might've of never heard of this Version ) Glad to meet you.
the_soup
03/06/2012 6:13 pm
Level 72 : Legendary Button Pusher
Hi! Yeah, for some reason I always just passed over this section of the forums and it never quite registered what this section actually was. Once I realized what it was, it was going to be one of those things that would really bother me until I finally posted something...
bjjdude
03/06/2012 6:10 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
seems kinda late to do that =P anyway hi!!!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome