ヘ(◕‿◕ヘ) Baka_ Skin Shop ヘ(◕‿◕ヘ)

AkaAru's Avatar AkaAru4/24/15 3:20 am
1 emeralds 946 7
4/28/2015 8:01 pm
Gab_Cab's Avatar Gab_Cab
im sick atm and i cant accept orders :/
AkaAru
Level 12 : Journeyman Cake

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Gab_Cab
04/28/2015 8:01 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Scapegoat
CupcakeBaka_
Here are some skins that i made:

Whoopsies!

Those aren't skins that you made, ya dingus.
First one is by abbylikesMC,

Second is by Del Cottonwood,

Just to give credit to the actual skinners.

Xoxo <3, Gab_Cab
dragonslayerMC
04/27/2015 10:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
could you make me a midevil style shaded skin please,i will let you have full control other than these things
petitincendie
04/24/2015 8:17 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Witch
◕ Hair Color/style/etc: Pastel pink hair
◕ Eye Color (2x2, 1x2, etc): 2x2, light brown.
◕ Clothes (the more specific, better skin): A pastel blue sweatshirt with a purple frosted donut that has rainbow sprinkles.
◕ Accessories (be specific, example: Pink bow at the left corner of the head): Piercings in the ears, please!
◕ Shoes: Pastel purple shoes!
◕ Socks and its pattern: Knee high tights http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/16nox0-l.jpg
◕ Shaded skin or no: Yes!
emmaruth
04/24/2015 7:42 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
◕ Hair Color/style/etc
◕ Eye Color (2x2, 1x2, etc)
◕ Clothes (the more specific, better skin)
◕ Accessories (be specific, example: Pink bow at the left corner of the head)
◕ Shoes
◕ Socks and its pattern
◕ Shaded skin or not

I would love to have a skin made! By the pictures you're providing, you seem like an AMAZING skinner, and I would love to have a skin like that.
So:
The hair, I'd imagine, would be thin and tangly, a bright-orange color. It would be awesome if you could do something like a french braid starting on the right side of the head and eventually going down on the character's back. Her hair would be rather tousled-looking and the color of her hair would be more vibrant on the top of her head, but her whole hair would be orange.
The character would wear a light blue, medieval-style ballgown with puffed sleeves (just add another layer of the clothing onto the shoulders) and white lace on the edges of the dress. Something like this: http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/med ... e-wedding/
She would have a white bow on the top-middle on the back of her head, and the character's eyes would be a darkish blue, and 1x2.
The dress would be too long to show the socks.

And yes... please shaded!
BattyMarionette
04/24/2015 7:23 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Your skins are beautiful! I would like to request one, please. :,D

I'm using a DreamSelfy as a base, but I know the clothes are really complex, so simplify it as much as you need. I also know that fluffy hair and puffy skirts aren't possible on MC so don't worry about it too much. xD

There are three things I'd like different from the picture. First, I'd like to have tiny batwings on her back if possible (I know you can't have them coming off like that). Second, I'd like her hair baubles to be the same color as the light purple on her dress. Third, I'd like the white stripes on the stockings to also be the same color as the light purple on her dress.

edit: the image isn't working here yet, but it's visible on this link.

edit 2: Oh yes, and shaded please.
ElectricMusiq
04/24/2015 6:35 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
StingRay_FTW
04/24/2015 11:08 am
Level 27 : Expert Blacksmith
Click to reveal

Full body reference right up there ^
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024