Currently Looking For Website Builders! Read Please!

TheTownOfShannara's Avatar TheTownOfShannara4/20/12 3:09 pm
1 emeralds 115 5
4/20/2012 3:46 pm
pbrassat17's Avatar pbrassat17
Hey Everyone, I'm currently looking for a decent website builder..I really want a proper, decent looking website for my server I'm currently owning.. That way it looks more professional and we can have a community. So I have 2 offers...First is to become WebCo On my server, which is the rank below me. (Owner) OR I can send money thru paypal to you. So please let me know if you would like to do so! Looking for the best one so c'mon guys!!

TheTownOfShannara
Level 12 : Journeyman Mountaineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/20/2012 3:46 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Artist
pbrassat17
TheTownOfShannaraHey Everyone, I'm currently looking for a decent website builder..I really want a proper, decent looking website for my server I'm currently owning.. That way it looks more professional and we can have a community. So I have 2 offers...First is to become WebCo On my server, which is the rank below me. (Owner) OR I can send money thru paypal to you. So please let me know if you would like to do so! Looking for the best one so c'mon guys!!

I would like a replie as soon as possible i also lead a life so if i dont get one in the next 20 minutes my offer leaves.
04/20/2012 3:33 pm
pbrassat17
I may be able to help.....
would you want the website to be http://www.yourname.com or is it ok if it is http://www.yourname.enjin.com?
04/20/2012 3:39 pm
pbrassat17
I can only help if you replie otherwise i wont be willing to also i could get you a domain that goes www.yourname.tk,
for example here is my website www.cotopiasvr.tk
04/20/2012 3:32 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ZombieMike
You should include more information:
Like If you want it to include forums.
and If you want a website with a suffix or a actual domain
04/20/2012 3:29 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Mountaineer
TheTownOfShannara
Nobody? hm..
Planet Minecraft