Getting into Web Development, looking for practice projects!

Luuke's Avatar Luuke7/9/14 9:49 pm
7/10/2014 11:29 am
iSayCr4pAlot's Avatar iSayCr4pAlot
Hi there! I have been programming in Java for around two years now, enjoying tinkering around with various Bukkit Plugins. Just recently, I started to get into Web Development. I have learned to basics of HTML and CSS and thought it would be great to practice what I have learned, while giving back to such an awesome community 

If anyone wants a small, static website made, or has an idea for one, go ahead and let me know . I'm not charging for the development, because this is mainly for me to get used to fulfilling the wants of commissioners

The website can be anything! Even if you are not going to end up hosting it, I would still love to make it to add to my portfolio list!

You can check out my example website I made earlier today: http://www.Snicktrix.net

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to let ask me!
Luuke
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/10/2014 11:29 am
Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
iSayCr4pAlot
Well thats nice of you.
07/10/2014 6:09 am
Level 43 : Master Lad
Team_Arcadia
Hi there,
I'm also a Web Developer (In training) and currently I'm stuck with something its a major project I will be launching on the 20/07/2014, if you wish to contribute your skills and help me feel free to contact me on skype:nathanp24 or come talk to me on TeamSpeak I'm normally on IP:ts.arcasgaming.com
07/10/2014 11:24 am
Luuke
Added!
07/10/2014 11:17 am
Luuke
Added on skype looking forward to getting more info
07/10/2014 5:59 am
Level 28 : Expert Dragonborn
IceMagic
Hello can you create a landing page for my website?
The link is in my signature.
07/10/2014 5:53 am
Level 1 : New Network
FirePlexDesigns
Hi, why don't you start off by doing something like trying to re-create another website, obviously you can't publish it but it's great practice to try and get the same design and format of some of the more complex websites.
I did that like a year ago and it helped so much as you know exactly what you're wanting to achieve and if you don't all you have to do is tweak it.
07/09/2014 10:07 pm
Luuke
If you have ANY ideas to a website, please let me know.

After programming in several languages for around two years now, I'm fully convinced its what I want to do with the rest of my life

Please don't hesitate to bring up anything!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome