Looking for a free GIF banner.

xSketti's Avatar xSketti5/5/14 3:03 pm
1 emeralds 330 5
5/5/2014 5:39 pm
Mgreat's Avatar Mgreat
Yeah I know, i said free, I also apolgize if this is in the wrong section, (NEW).

But, I can't figure out how to make a animated GIF banner and I wanted to know if anyone could make one for me for free of charge, of course it doesn't have to be fancy and all that. Anything is appreciated.

Server name: Sketti Craft
Server IP: sketticraft.gameserv.co

Its Survival, No PVP, No grief, economy, W/ Mob Arena and PVP Arena.

Thank you so much.
xSketti
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Mgreat
05/05/2014 5:39 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Taco
Topic moved to the Requests sub forum of "Shops and Requests". Where it belongs. Please read the rules, and introductory posts more carefully next time.
_Kiyoshi Ryu_
05/05/2014 4:22 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
Im doing free proffesional animated server banners and you won't have to wait 10 days ill make one in just one day but not today its really late here where I live I never made an animated banner for server but I know how to do it and I like challenges so I'd be more than happy if you will choose me for this.
You can contact me on pmc or send me an email my email adress is kiyoshiryu.sd@gmail.com the more details you give the cooler the result will be
If you want to see some examples of what I made visit this blog:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/reference-pictures/

Everything I make is fully custom I make it using Adobe Photoshop CS6 you pay nothing and you get a cool result nothing to lose if you wont like it I'll keep trying till you'll be satisified

Sorry but im going afk now because its seriously really late and I have to go to bed I've got a lot of stuff to do today
xSketti
05/05/2014 3:22 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast
Thats the right idea, but something like the professional looking ones you see.
matt_p0wer5
05/05/2014 3:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Im_not_Honeydew
05/05/2014 3:13 pm
Level 1 : New Network
I could make you one, just give me about 10 days. I will PM you back, maybe before 10 days
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome