Looking for great committed Builders!

rogvid700's Avatar rogvid70011/21/11 2:14 am
1 emeralds 119 4
11/22/2011 6:30 pm
QuickReviveGuy's Avatar QuickReviveGuy
Okay, so I have been working on my public bukkit server for a few months now, and I play with a few of my friends, as we prep the server for a spring release in 2012. I am a great builder, but for some reason, I feel I am the only one who can actually build significant buildings. My friends just like to mess around and build small homes and pixel art. (Which is totally okay) But, I would hopefully like to make this server feel PRO.

Looking for BUILDERS. (1-3 people MAX)

Requirements:

- 14+ Years of age (Otherwise, mature players)
- Needs to have quite a bit of experience playing Minecraft
- Knows their way around the ropes. (Bukkit commands, WorldEdit, General Bukkit Knowledge)
- Friendly, and can work with others.
- Uses detail in their work....
- Can build on the weekends

Please, If you would like to become a builder for my server, comment on this blog with a picture of your work, or a link to it, so I can just see how "Really Good" you are. Please include your email address. Also, comment telling me why you would like to be a builder, and how you approve the requirements above. Btw, If I sound strict....trust me, I'm not. (:

Benefits:

- Gain access to a multi-world, protected, friendly bukkit server, before it is even released!
- Become Immediate `Architect Rank`
- Be featured in upcoming Let's Play videos and projects
rogvid700
Level 11 : Journeyman Pony