Making custom islands

James Mainwaring's Avatar James Mainwaring7/7/12 3:59 am
12/29/2012 7:51 am
LillBenTech's Avatar LillBenTech
Ill make custom islands for you, just give me size, what you want on it, height and all the detailes you can come up with, like do u want forest on it or a lake or a mountain with or without snow on it. please put as much about it as possible, thanks check out my already islands http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/james_mainwaring/
also please state wether u want the world survival or creative
James Mainwaring
Level 27 : Expert Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

LillBenTech
12/29/2012 7:51 am
Level 1 : New Miner
I dought your still doing this, but if you are, can you make me an island made of nether rack as the dirt like material. Obsidian volcanoes. Sole sand beaches. 2 flat areas opposite each other on the sides of the island where I could make team spawns. Could you also make lava seas instead of water with a few lava pools on land to. The size should be big enough to play paintball on and not be cramped but not have a round last five min.
krookyj
09/06/2012 7:24 pm
Level 20 : Expert Taco
how about an island with a forest to the north with pine trees, a giant cavern to the west, a castle to the east, and a beach to the south! make sure to add a volcano in the middle with a normal-sized cave in the middle with lava coming out of the walls! i need it for a C.T.M. map I'm making, and ill give you credit at the beginning!

P.S. creative for now, later using N.B.T.Edit ill change it to survival
Powdermaster730
07/08/2012 3:54 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Could you make me a mid-sized snowy/frozen island with a volcano in the center and a pine forest to the south. Thanks in advance!
-bobby730
eldin
07/08/2012 3:45 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Geek
Size: make circle floating islands, and make it kinda likethis, but without the stone and glowstone and what I say down there \/
What I want on it: An erupting volcano (don't let anything catch on fire though!), a forest, several mountains, a desert, a large lake, a bog, a jungle, a plain, and a snowy place.
Game Mode: Creative
Anything Else: There has to be multiple floating islands, so make small wooden bridges to and from each island!
razthecreeper
07/08/2012 3:37 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer
can you please make me a island kinda big one with a plateau surrounded by a dense jungle and the plateau si 10+ highter than the jungle line oh and a small cliff with a waterfall on the plateau

thank you for your time
hornet5517
07/07/2012 8:51 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
Can you do a tutorial on worldpainter? Not a video because my internet is screwed, so like with pictures
peterod1998
07/07/2012 10:31 am
Level 37 : Artisan Demolitionist
can you give me a link to a world painter download cos i cant find any and it looks way easier than voxel sniper!

Thanks in advance!
James Mainwaring
07/07/2012 10:43 am
Endertom1
07/07/2012 10:14 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
I want an island with one mini one just off the coastline I want the main island to have a medium size clearing in the middle the rest are trees. The mini island is flat and made of all sand.
ToxicPeanuts
07/07/2012 9:59 am
Level 23 : Expert Engineer
Still great, thanks bro!
Captaincod11
07/07/2012 6:41 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Cake
I want a small island a water fall and a beach
ToxicPeanuts
07/07/2012 6:08 am
I want a BIG island with a volcano in the middle, lots of trees, nice beaches, a few waterfalls, and if you could ruins, of old villages, all over the island, and a secret underground room.
Tnx in advance!
James Mainwaring
07/07/2012 8:54 am
I DONT DO MCEDIT SORT OF STUFF, i only do landscaping, so the ruins i wont be able to do or the underground rooms, but evrything else, yes
also would y6ou like a bit of snow on the mountain/volcano
ToxicPeanuts
07/07/2012 9:03 am
The snow would be nice, and please make like, big mountains (with snow also).

Thanks
James Mainwaring
07/07/2012 9:41 am
too late for the other mountains, but here is the link to your world
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/volcano-1108581/
is now finished, and if you want anything different about it, too late soz coz now i cant be bothered
James Mainwaring
07/07/2012 5:26 am
i use world painter, its awesome, u should get it, and ye ill make the miuntain more of a mountain. and i can do infinite ocean
hornet5517
07/07/2012 5:56 am
I'm downloading it soon. And thanks for the mountain, and for the ocean.
James Mainwaring
07/07/2012 5:05 am
James Mainwaring
07/07/2012 4:54 am
Phylax, ye i can do that, im currently working on the one above you, but that should be ready soon. however, the mountain you describe isn't very big, its more a pointy hill. but ye will get that done soon, maybe not today or tomoz but in a few days
hornet5517
07/07/2012 5:13 am
Well, of you can make the mountain, well more mountany, that would be nice, and thanks. Take as long as you like(within reason). And what programs do you use to make these islands?
hornet5517
07/07/2012 4:44 am
I would like a large island it. Island-, a large mountain (radius-20blocks, height-50 blocks) with loads of trees and a water fall, and an open plain area. The island also has a little inlet, which is basically a semicircular hole on the edge of the beach, which is full of water. I also want a beach (sand) on the edges of the island, best to the water. I also want a cave on the side of it. The radius of the island is 75 blocks x 110 blocks. Its an ellipse shape. And that's about it! Thanks man.
And also, some snow on the tip of the mountain, and an infinite ocean, or at least as far as u can go.

And also, how do you make these? As in what programs?
James Mainwaring
07/07/2012 4:21 am
ye i can probably do that for you, just a few questions, i can do everything you want but i cant put 'jungle' trees on it, as world painter isn't finished. would pine trees be ok?
Jt9
07/07/2012 6:39 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Modder
thats fine i can grow my own jungle trees
um can you make the island like 1/3 smaller?
oh and sorry i wasn't so specific, i want there to be some cliffs on the side instead of just beaches all 'round, and also the whole island doesnt have to be at the same 3-6 y levels, because waterfalls would be nice
i will subscribe to u
thanks
James Mainwaring
07/07/2012 8:26 am
thats ok, will get on that now
Jt9
07/07/2012 4:07 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Modder
i want an island with jungles and a volcano made of stone pouring lava out of it in the middle, the island is quite large and has vast flat beaches. also the island will have a lake that is shaped like ovals (like the lakes you find in jungles )
about 10 blocks away form the island is a smaller island (just like survival island) that is all sand and has only 2 layers (the top one is flat)

thanks

and the rest of the space is just an endless ocean (as far as you can make it)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome