I need some graphics!

mcPVPEU's Avatar mcPVPEU12/2/12 2:48 pm
1 emeralds 125 6
12/3/2012 12:00 pm
mcPVPEU's Avatar mcPVPEU
So i offered to help a friend out who has just opened a business that sells cloths, he and i was wondering if anyone would like to or want to submit some designs. These designs don't have to have anything to do with minecraft, we just thought we should ask the greatest community ever!

Submit designs:
Click to reveal

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Design:[/b]
[b]Do we have permission to use it in our cloths shop?[/b]
mcPVPEU
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

mcPVPEU
12/03/2012 12:00 pm
ReaCraft
mcPVPEUSo i offered to help a friend out who has just opened a business that sells cloths, he and i was wondering if anyone would like to or want to submit some designs. These designs don't have to have anything to do with minecraft, we just thought we should ask the greatest community ever!

Submit designs:
Click to reveal

Will we be paid, If so, then I will make some designs

If you make some designs and i like them i will pay for them, send me a pm on planet minecraft once you have made a couple, you could maybe show me over skype or something. Just remember they don't have to be minecraft related.
ReaCraft
12/02/2012 6:13 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Nerd
mcPVPEUSo i offered to help a friend out who has just opened a business that sells cloths, he and i was wondering if anyone would like to or want to submit some designs. These designs don't have to have anything to do with minecraft, we just thought we should ask the greatest community ever!

Submit designs:
Click to reveal

Will we be paid, If so, then I will make some designs
mcPVPEU
12/02/2012 6:10 pm
I can make graphics it's the idea bit me and my friend are stuck on and you will get paid for your designs if we pick them.
Wayzo
12/02/2012 4:00 pm
Level 26 : Expert Blockhead
The reason people not much aren't submitting graphics because it sounds like this...
Make me designs so I can make money of it and you get nothing!

Just wanted to point that out.
If you can't make graphics your self I would recommend hiring a worker or finding a other interest.
LickTheLizard
12/02/2012 3:55 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
What type of clothing? Something urban and skater like Neff/Neffmau5 or something casual and flashy, like Guess? I love clothes. lol
mcPVPEU
12/02/2012 3:52 pm
Anyone
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome