NEED 32 x 32 TEXTURE ARTIST FOR CUSTOM SERVER |(PAYING)|

Skyboyfly's Avatar Skyboyfly12/15/15 3:23 pm
1 emeralds 132 1
12/15/2015 4:30 pm
Skyboyfly's Avatar Skyboyfly
I need a custom texture pack thats 32 x 32, it's for a custom game mode I'm doing, based off of Into the Badlands, I need someone who can create a texturepack that is like the server "The Mining Dead" Style of texturepack (You may use it as the back layer for a guide). The texturepack Will be in a way steam-punk, which is like rustic, or Apocalypse, steam punk means the end of the industrail revolution meaning new things aren't made by machines or with industrial things, so there is a lot less supply of that stuff, so lots of things are rusty, over used, old looking, All I need is the basically all the blocks. No tools/sticks/blazerods/eggs /potions/foods/armor/zombies/skeletons/ect. Non e of that, all I need basically is most of the items on the top 3 pages of the inventory. Thanks. Also If your looking to be paid you will be payed around 35-60 $ (Depending on how good it is) after you've made the texturepack. And have made videos show casing it, or showing me over skype, you then will be payed. And then I expect to be givin the texturepack. If your interested please contact me on skype: Skyboyflie
(I'M MORE LIKELY TO RESPOND ON SKYPE FIRST) if you don't have that contact me on here.
Skyboyfly
Level 1 : New Crafter