Requesting Certain GFX + Music

Mango718's Avatar Mango7186/9/15 1:32 am
1 emeralds 185 2
6/9/2015 7:12 pm
9ReMiX9's Avatar 9ReMiX9
Hello all, my name is Mango718, but you can call me mango, I have been searching long and far for certain GFX that I can incorporate into my own intro. What I want is:

Who is the BEST individual you know that can produce GFX?

Yes, I know *cue the laziness*, but it is nothing of the sort. I am not looking for an average xXx_FR33_SK1N_R3nDrs_xXx, I am looking for an elegant style of work which fits my needs. The person selected must be skilled at animating, at a high quality, which I will pay $$$ for, at the price which is negotiated. I am not going to be settling low for this, as the better the quality, the more that will be paid. I am looking for mostly sole minecraft animation, as the background will probably be vignette. Due to a lot of you guys having an abundant knowledge around the community, I am looking for the best, in your opinion, while still being able to set up a meeting with them. And please, do not shoutout yourself or close friend if you feel they are not worthy, if they are, then by no means, shout 'em out! If you have any questions, I will answer them. This is my top priority and is followed by only:

What is a good music track for an intro? (Calm)

I would like also, as many do, a nice track to go alongside my intro. Keep in mind, this does not mean the most hardcore brutal dubstep with a drop that could cause cardiac arrest, I'm talking about a smooth nice rich track. With anyone that replies, I will try to give a rating of the song. Let's say, 10 people respond to this thread with songs, I will pick the one that most suits my style and can accommodate my intro. There can (and probably will) be a cash reward to someone who finds the best song, but for now, keep on searchin'!

If you have ANY QUESTIONS about ANYTHING I have said, make sure to write below, or PM, if that's what you're into. (I would prefer writing below so other people could know, but I will write an FAQ.) Please take this seriously, as I trust you guys!
Mango718
Level 1 : New Explorer