Searching for builders for large scale project.

Huntalicious's Avatar Huntalicious6/28/20 7:40 am
1 emeralds 100 3
7/5/2020 11:39 pm
hernik7's Avatar hernik7
Basically i want a city built in a medevil style. One with realistic preportions and buildings. I intend to run a dnd type game and intend to use this as my map. It would need to include shops and things one wouldnt put in a survival world, and thusly will be a creative build. I already have a server i was using for something else and will reset. Just to give an idea of scale i want this city to fit more then half of the largest size map. The larger the better but thats what i had in mind. If you have any questions please PM me.
Huntalicious
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

hernik7
07/05/2020 11:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I would love to help with this build! how do you want me to contact you?
garlicbreathinator
07/03/2020 8:57 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer
Nobody will go out of their way to build something that complicated for your game. There are many detailed environments you can already pull from, like leefnuts maps (Middle earth, pirates, and now https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/leefnuts-fantasy-rpg-map/).

As a GM, I turned to running games in minecraft instead of a traditional virtual tabletop because of COVID. I am currently rewriting a datapack I made a little while back to take advantage of 1.16 and work around some bugs in MC. It lets you run tabletop games in game with book-based character sheets, in-game dice, and armor stand miniatures that you can walk around the map in one block increments. If you are interested in that when it is working, let me know!
Mitchellislazy
07/03/2020 7:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hello I can help just tell me the details and I could do this!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome