Signature GIF request

_Nickienick_'s Avatar _Nickienick_4/12/13 5:44 am
1 emeralds 306 1
4/12/2013 6:36 pm
_Nickienick_'s Avatar _Nickienick_
well oke i tried to do it myself, but i am just not experienced enough to do what i had in mind.
So this is the situation: we have a chief admin on the server that is like 40+ he is a great guy, but he hates these hipsters and people who say like swag all the time XD. So i managed to let him say SWAG ofcourse i took a screenshot. and i changed his name into like all Rainbow colors (pictures will be at the bottom)

And this is what i had in mind: like a tekst comming up from the dark saying (from the middle of the screen expanding towards you) "I made the unthinkable happen" this schould take like 2-2,5 seconds. also i am not native english so if you got a better line to put there please go ahead.

then the picture of his name and he saying swag should pop in with some cool effect. i was thinking like with thunder and then let it flikker from normal to negative you know like someone getting electrocuted , but the hard part here is that the name and the Saying (SWAG) are 2 different pictures and they need to look like it was 1 picture the challenge here is that the one picture has a different background... so you have to combine those 2 in some sort of way

and then at last an tekst saying: "Sandstormgaming <3" the effect you can choose yourself let your creativaty out. Tip the server i am on is called sandstormgaming so maybe like a dessert style effect like sand flying around or a sand tornado.

in return i am on a creative server so if you have a build request or something or a project i am gladly to help you out like spawns, info builds, rp builds what ever just tell me.

Thanks in advance
Nick
_Nickienick_
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect