⭐️THUMBNAILS⭐ FREE SALE ⭐2.5MIL IN VIEWS ⭐200+ THUMBNAILS CREATED! ⭐️

TyXD_'s Avatar TyXD_10/30/20 12:42 am history
1 emeralds 117 7
10/31/2020 1:16 am
TyXD_'s Avatar TyXD_
TyXD_
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TehKAMI
10/30/2020 3:23 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
It's rather lazy of you to post an image (it's small and hard to read even when enlarged) instead of an actual pitch and link to your full portfolio as 4 thumbnails from the same client (when you've allegedly had 20+) doesn't really allow us to gage your artistic range as usually each creator has their own style of thumbnails.

100% customization can only by achieved if you send your clients a fully organized PSD of every thumbnail, not by offering to redo it entirely - that's just additional unpaid work for you. It's great that you offer to fully redo a thumbnail, but it'd be more beneficial to you if you'd only offer changes to the thumbnail you've made for the client as those can be done faster and thus allow you to take on more clients.

You mention packages. Why would a client buy a package instead of paying you per thumbnail, considering there's no benefit to ordering a package as it's the same price with the same perks as if you'd order a single thumbnail?

Good luck with your endeavor!
TyXD_
10/31/2020 1:16 am
Appreciate the feedback!! This is my first time posting to planet Minecraft and I threw together something quick for the weekend because I was going away, so there were a lot of errors and I had no idea how to put together a planet Minecraft post LOL - Have a great weekend.
ABlockInTime
10/30/2020 2:30 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
gRaPhIc DeSiGn Is mY pAsSiOn
coffeebug
10/30/2020 2:09 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
fortnite font is this even minecraft related??
TyXD_
10/31/2020 1:15 am
Where is the fortnite font?
coffeebug
10/30/2020 2:11 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
plus this seems like crap u can just throw together in half an hour does anyone really need your help
TyXD_
10/31/2020 1:15 am
Then leave? Why spread negativity in the world? I'm just trying to do my own thing.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome