Tipp's Skin Request Shop!!!

tippinarina's Avatar tippinarina1/9/13 10:26 pm
1 emeralds 1.8k 55
4/8/2013 10:53 am
Fighterbear12's Avatar Fighterbear12
Request any skin you like and I will do my best it for you! If it is a skin of an actual character/person etc. I need a photo that you would like me to copy. If it isn't something you want me to copy, I need you to be very specific. If it is not specific enough, I will let you know so you can give me more details. Check out my premade skins too! The only other thing I require, is that you tell me what kind of eyes you like (check out my other skins or give me a picture).

But what if I don't like the skin you gave me, you might ask. Well, just let me know and I will change it, start over, recolour it, change shading, add/reduce noise, whatever you want! Just tell me

Here are some of the most popular (as you will see, I do a wide range of skins) -
View Captain Jack Sparrow - Pirates of the Caribbean
View Astronaut - Shading
View Old Wizard/Warlock
View Minipea Goblin
View The Undead
View Phoenix Bird Guy 2
View Drummer Guy
View Godzilla
View Lady Guinevere of England (Medieval Skin Contest!)
View Nyan Cat
View Brony Guy
View Aaron Hotchner - Criminal Minds
View Batman Beyond
View James Bond

If you want to see more of my work in the future please subscribe and check out my other stuff (I have many more skins)

~~Thanks guys!!
tippinarina
Level 40 : Master Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/08/2013 10:53 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Musician
Fighterbear12
Hi, this is really cool! I'd like a custom made skin, maybe... a medieval knight with heavy armour, create how you like, just wanna see what it'll look like from you. (I would make by myself, but MCSkin3D isn't working for me... )
I like your skin a lot, you're very good. Thumbs up!
02/11/2013 2:07 am
tippinarina
Click to reveal
Here is the blonde guy requested by adiman

View Blonde Beard Guy
02/10/2013 3:07 am
tippinarina
Click to reveal
Rainbow_Creeper11hey could you plz do one of like an agent like James bond with black glasses maybe like a suit you know...THANKS MAN!!!!!!!!!! I SUBBED

View James Bond

View James Bond
02/09/2013 2:19 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Toast
Epic_Poptart_Cat
I'd like a really simple Astronaut, I am really into space no need for shading sorta like this skin: http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/man ... t-contest/
02/09/2013 1:57 am
Level 22 : Expert Dragonborn
Ruvel
Can you make a shaded girl skin with Green eyes, black hair, gray tail and cat ears, Dark blue hoodie with a heart on it, and darkish blue pants? And i want this to be like only copy skin and i beg you can you try to not post on PMC and just send me the skin so i can change my skin? I will subscrie you and forever love you if you do this! Taterbunz out!
02/09/2013 12:39 am
tippinarina
Click to reveal
Captain Jack Sparrow, Requested by BladesMines

View Captain Jack Sparrow - Pirates of the Caribbean
02/09/2013 12:16 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
DarkSpeed
Can you do something like this:

Long Sleeve or Short: Short
Shirt Colors: Purple & (Optional) Blue
Shorts Jeans or Short: Jeans
Accessories: Any Color Necklace

or something like this: http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/under ... 21015r.jpg
02/08/2013 11:39 pm
tippinarina
Click to reveal
Wobbuffet, requested by Tletom

View Wobbuffet - Pokémon - #202
02/08/2013 11:11 pm
tippinarina
Click to reveal
This is 'Solid Snake' requested by nnort1

View Solid Snake - Warrior Man
02/08/2013 10:15 pm
tippinarina
Click to reveal
Here is the wolf warrior skin requested by Time_Gears.

View Wolf Warrior
01/26/2013 2:25 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
Adiman
Can you make me a boy with blonde hair and beard, green eyes, cyan blue t-shirt with a cool logo (just try make something you think looks cool), brown pants and very dark brown shoes
Hope it is detailed enough!

P.S can you pm me when your done?

Thnx alot
01/25/2013 5:27 am
tippinarina
Thanks everyone who is requesting. I just wanted to let you know it advance (and I have actually PMed you) that it is going to take until next Wednesday to finish these, maybe a bit earlier but after next Wednesday I go back to school so I can't work as fast after that. So sorry if it takes longer than my usual 2 or 3 days to complete these.
01/25/2013 2:35 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Rainbow_Creeper11
hey could you plz do one of like an agent like James bond with black glasses maybe like a suit you know...THANKS MAN!!!!!!!!!! I SUBBED
01/25/2013 2:26 am
Level 34 : Artisan Pokemon
Tletom
Make wobbuffet for me!
01/25/2013 2:18 am
tippinarina
Click to reveal
nazmass11hey could you make me an ivysaur (the pokemon) skin?

Ivysaur skin -
View Pokémon - Ivysaur - #002
01/25/2013 12:57 am
tippinarina
Click to reveal
Hunter_FamilyI need a good made Godzilla skin!
Thanks,
Hunter_Family
(Plz PM me when it's done and leave a link to this when its done Plz)

Here is the godzilla skin -
View Godzilla
01/25/2013 12:16 am
tippinarina
Click to reveal
Jellyscenti need a skin with nyan cat

Here is the nyan cat skin -
View Nyan Cat
01/24/2013 11:21 pm
tippinarina
Click to reveal
MelosarusCan u make me a skin of steve in a yellow shirt somewhat shaded in dark grey pants and somewhat red eyes with a cool red bandanna. Thanks hope you can make it

The skin (not steve, just a boy)
View Bandana Boy
01/23/2013 8:39 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
nnort
Solid snake skin please picture link and image:

Link: http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/84137/2606426-solid_snake.jpg

Image:

01/23/2013 8:21 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Skinner
Time_Gears
you just need the pic and you will see why i want this as a skin!

01/23/2013 7:10 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Hunter
deadaccount1
hey could you make me an ivysaur (the pokemon) skin?
01/23/2013 5:26 pm
tippinarina
tippinarina
iPoisonHDHi, I Started My Own Youtube Channel And I Wanted My Custom Made Skin Here Are The Details
I Want A skin With A Mask (White With Black ) And I Want Him Wearing A Suit, I Want Black Hair, Sort Of Brown Skin

Here it is (sorry for the long wait)

View Masked Suit
01/22/2013 10:26 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Hunter_Family
I need a good made Godzilla skin!

Thanks,
Hunter_Family

(Plz PM me when it's done and leave a link to this when its done Plz)
01/21/2013 8:24 pm
tippinarina
Click to reveal
BladesMinesCan you do this paladin warrior to me http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... aladin.jpg PM me when it is done.

The epic paladin skin -
View Epic Paladin
01/21/2013 7:42 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Cake
Jellyscent
i need a skin with nyan cat
01/21/2013 2:33 am
tippinarina
Click to reveal
CautionAwesomecould you do seneca crane from the hunger games?

Here is the Seneca Crane skin -
View Seneca Crane
01/20/2013 10:31 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Melosarus
Can u make me a skin of steve in a yellow shirt somewhat shaded in dark grey pants and somewhat red eyes with a cool red bandanna. Thanks hope you can make it
01/21/2013 11:23 pm
tippinarina
I'm sorry to say that I actually cannot make a skin of steve with changed stuff. Steve is property of Mojang and I don't have the right to use it. I could make just a boy with those features but I can't make steve. Sorry.
01/21/2013 11:27 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Melosarus
Alright fine make it a boy
01/20/2013 8:43 pm
Level 21 : Expert Archer
pokerrymon
could you try doing my avatar?
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
01/23/2013 6:57 pm
tippinarina
Here is the next one.
View Pirate/Gypsy Girl
01/20/2013 7:32 pm
tippinarina
Click to reveal
FSSquidI really want a skin for my character , I created a story about him , i think it should help with the details

STORY TIME

The year is 3957 , people are being experimented in space by fusing all kind of animals with them a young boy was captured when he was 4 and experimented on for 11 years , at the last experiment he was fused with a Alien Squid , he looses his memory after this experiment, after 6 weeks of recovery , he mutated and had scars all over his body with wounds and he had dark flowing energy on his body, his arms had turned in to dark snake like things with a huge mouth , he hatched a plan with the other people to escape , he killed everyone with his mutated arms and ate almost everyone in the research facility , a few seconds before everyone leaves a bleeding guard shots him in the head, the bullet kills him, but a dark force takes control of his body and murders everyone, even the civilians, in cold blood, realizing what he did he blows up the research facility, he almost escapes it but the left side of his face is burned, after this event he wanders space visiting every planet trying to find answers to who he is , why he is here and what is his purpose.

Here are two versions -
View Mutated Alien Boy - Blended

View Mutated Alien Boy
Anything you would like me to change FSSquid? Is that what you had hoped for?
01/19/2013 7:37 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Ninja
subzero-dsforever
Can you make batman beyond from batman arkham city
01/21/2013 10:56 pm
tippinarina
Here it is
Click to reveal
01/19/2013 5:34 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Robot
ElementalAndroid
Wow some good skins made.
01/19/2013 6:31 am
Level 1 : New Miner
BladesMines
Can you do this paladin warrior to me http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... aladin.jpg PM me when it is done.
01/19/2013 6:25 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Ninja
CautionAwesome
could you do seneca crane from the hunger games?
01/19/2013 6:21 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
FSSquid
tippinarina
Click to reveal
FSSquidI really want a skin for my character , I created a story about him , i think it should help with the details

STORY TIME

The year is 3957 , people are being experimented in space by fusing all kind of animals with them a young boy was captured when he was 4 and experimented on for 11 years , at the last experiment he was fused with a Alien Squid , he looses his memory after this experiment, after 6 weeks of recovery , he mutated and had scars all over his body with wounds and he had dark flowing energy on his body, his arms had turned in to dark snake like things with a huge mouth , he hatched a plan with the other people to escape , he killed everyone with his mutated arms and ate almost everyone in the research facility , a few seconds before everyone leaves a bleeding guard shots him in the head, the bullet kills him, but a dark force takes control of his body and murders everyone, even the civilians, in cold blood, realizing what he did he blows up the research facility, he almost escapes it but the left side of his face is burned, after this event he wanders space visiting every planet trying to find answers to who he is , why he is here and what is his purpose.

Wow ok, so that was detailed. I am really sorry but I am not going to be able to finish this skin in the next two days but I PROMISE that I will do it on Monday (Australian time). Thanks for the submission and great story

Thanks , I just need him in the next two weeks, I gonna make a machinima about this guy
01/18/2013 4:55 pm
tippinarina
Click to reveal

STORY TIME

Wow ok, so that was detailed. I am really sorry but I am not going to be able to finish this skin in the next two days but I PROMISE that I will do it on Monday (Australian time). Thanks for the submission and great story
01/18/2013 3:09 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
FSSquid
I really want a skin for my character , I created a story about him , i think it should help with the details

STORY TIME

01/17/2013 3:36 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
JorrInsanity
necromancer plz. also, can i upload to skindex?
01/17/2013 5:58 pm
tippinarina
So you want me to do a necromancer skin? I need more details if that is what you want. And no, sorry, I will upload to the skindex if you really want me to, but you cannot upload my skin yourself.
01/17/2013 3:24 pm
Level 22 : Expert Scribe
eaPiniM
Click to reveal

This please.
01/17/2013 5:57 pm
tippinarina
Here it is -
View Minipea Goblin

I know it isn't 100% right, please let me know what you think needs to change and I will change it. Does the top bit need to be different? Also, I couldn't add the nose ring because there just isn't enough space on the face, so sorry about that. Anything else?
01/18/2013 10:57 am
Level 22 : Expert Scribe
eaPiniM
This is fine, thanks!
01/13/2013 10:15 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
xBaconBitz4x
Yeah sure sounds good.
01/13/2013 11:09 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
xBaconBitz4x
Hey if possible don't post it up on PMC, I want the only copy... But if you can't do that, its alright.
01/13/2013 4:33 pm
tippinarina
What I could do if you like is upload a copy of the skin but have yours be a little different. For example, not have the headphones, creeper face and a no lining on the hoodie ( or with a lining, depending on whether you want yours to have one. By lining I just mean a darker colour around the edge). What do you think?

I would,like to upload it to PMc but i am happy to upload a different version (more different then what I said earlier) if you would prefer.
01/13/2013 2:54 am
tippinarina
Sorry that I have not been able to do those today. I am currently away from home but will complete them tomorrow. I will pm you once they are done.
01/12/2013 10:18 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
iPoisonHD
Hi, I Started My Own Youtube Channel And I Wanted My Custom Made Skin

Here Are The Details
I Want A skin With A Mask (White With Black ) And I Want Him Wearing A Suit, I Want Black Hair, Sort Of Brown Skin
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome