play.nirvana-craft.beastnode.net:25587

IGN:
Use skype?:
Use whatsapp?:
Any past experience:
Why should we pick you:
N3evin
Level 2 : Apprentice Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

info Note: You're viewing a single reply. View all replies
08/15/2012 11:12 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
Valthrok
IGN: Serbitaar090

Use skype?: Yes Darkan379, although mic is not picked up by Skype stupid megladons

Use whatsapp?: If needed i can start using

Any past experience: Yes, although i didn't get the admin title i did have all admin commands (i don't understand it either), i no longer have the IP in my list but i did solve a lot of grief accurences, bullying, and attacks on the server.

Why should we pick you: As i have said before in the past experience i have stopped attacks on servers, which is what not a lot of admins can do, i have sorted permissions for server before and done some group manager. I am in the making of my server custom plugins with a team. I am a all round fair admin with the community i do not choose family and friends over the community if they have offended someone. I will always cast my personal judgement after i have gotten both sides of the story. I will always talk to people to make sure they are happy with the server and see if they need help with anything that does not include breaking the rules, i have never given anything away to the people of any server no matter what they bribe me with. I have never chosen a boy over a girl in a fight and vice versa because they both have the same equal rights. I do not accept racism, discrimination or sexism at any length and you will be kicked first offence, muted 2nd offence and then straight to permanent IP ban for the third offence, because some times it does slip out of my mouth but if said on purpose the offender will be IP banned no matter who he is. I will always great people onto the server with a hearty welcome since i can't give them a bear hug

Anyway thank you for taking the time to look through this app
Valthrok

Note: Please accept / decline me on this post
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome