Kidnapped! Let's Play of a Minecraft Custom Map!

MrWaffler's Avatar MrWaffler12/17/12 11:48 pm
1/2/2013 4:30 pm
MrWaffler's Avatar MrWaffler
Well hello there again everyone, ItsMrWaffler here bringing you another gameplay series. This time, instead of a minigame playthrough, I was asked to play through the popular, and extremely fun map "Kidnapped!" by IndianaCrafting. I had an amazing time filming this, and it's been yet another learning experience to get the videos out.

Much like I am doing with the Skeleton Skramble playthrough, link below, I will use this thread to post my new videos when they come out. In case some of you are skeptical of subscribing to see them, I will get them available to this community on this thread as they come out.

The first video is undergoing Compression now, with about an hour left until upload. So, I decided to make this thread now to have it prepared for the first video when it is uploaded. I will probably end up posting it tomorrow morning (for me), when I have it all nice and pretty. In total, there is most likely going to be 6-7ish episodes. I don't record very long chunks, and I did have some mishaps in the beginning which set me back quite a while time-wise.

As always guys, I hope you enjoy the playthough, and I will be posting the episodes here as soon as I get them to Youtube!

Skeleton Skramble Playthrough:
skeleton-skramble-minigame-playthough-commentary-t192125.html

-MrWaffler
MrWaffler
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer