The XX clan (plz read)

hussampro's Avatar hussampro6/13/14 12:18 am
1 emeralds 350 1
8/5/2014 8:56 am
LadyLith's Avatar LadyLith
Plz read this it will take 3 mins only
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am BXHxx Today I want to talk about the XX clan I am a head chief in the XX clan the XX clan will consist of 20 members but we will increase it with the new groups that are available in the clan for example the map makers and mod makers anyway we are 8 people now and there are open spots now so we want to welcome you to join there will be 3 rules you have to do before joining if you meet the main things to join then all i have to say is welcome
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAIN RULES TO JOIN
1-You have to play mcpe
2 -You must have kik
3-You have to change your name to your initials example
(BXHxx) and include xx at the end.
So do you meet the rules and want to join then your welcome.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jobs and ranks
-Ranks will be coming soon when the ranks are set I'll
update this topic.
-Jobs
1 Leader~TJHxx
1 Co-Leader~available
2 Head-Chief~BXHxx
2 Fighter~JPDxx & JTDxx
2 Archers~BSCxx &
2 Stealers~2 available
2 Griefers~2 available
2 miners~2 available
2 Tree-Cutters~2 available
2 Youtubers~KMxx~1 available
2 Graphic Designers (Thumbnail creators)~2 available

KEEP IN MIND THAT MORE JOBS WILL BE ADDED LIKE THE MOD MAKERS AND THE MAP MAKERS AND A LOT MORE AND THAT THE SLOTS FOR THE JOBS MAY CHANGE.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Contests
contests are a big and important thing in the clan it will bring excitement and challenges to our clan member the clan will have weekly contests and monthly and even yearly most of our contests will have prizes for the winner the contest will be said in the clan group.
---------------------------------------------------------------
-What do we do
1-We play in servers and have fun
2-We make maps
3-We make mods
4-We make youtube videos
5-We help other people
and more
-------------------------------------------------------------------
-Future goals
We have a lot of members in our clan who own servers but our future goals are.
1- create one big great mcpe server
2-Make a website for the clan
3-help other server owners on growing there servers
3-To Believe that XX clan can be the best clan ever and establish anything we believe in.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally I want to say thank you for reading all of this and if you didn't read it plz go and read it all and thank you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Contact us
Owner kik:TJHxx
My kik: hussampro.

KEEP IN MIND that anything said above can be changed and if its changed ill update the thread.
hussampro
Level 1 : New Explorer