[Resolved] Title Keep Until Change Problem

-TheGuy's Avatar -TheGuy9/2/14 8:10 pm
1 emeralds 226 3
9/3/2014 10:34 am
-TheGuy's Avatar -TheGuy
Hi everyone!

So, on the map I'm creating right now, I have problem. I try to make the player that are in the center of the spawn to see the name of the section their looking at.
So I /title any player that is in the center area area ( x, y, z, dx, dy, dz ), and looking at a certain X angle ( rx, rxm ).
If the player gets out of the center zone, the commands block will detect it and the titles will be cleared.
The angles correspond exactly to the " rotation zone " on the X-axis of the section, that's not the problem.
Screenshot of the spawn:

By example, if I'm looking directly at the orange section and that I move my screen to the left, right in the red section, before It was printing the name of the orange section, and now it's the name of the red section. It will not fade to the other it will not TURN into the other title, just magically change. One seconds it's the orange section name, one second after it's the red one. Bam. That's what I want to happen.

PROBLEM!
Even If I look into the red one or any other one, it will stay ORANGE title and not any other one, until I get out of the center zone.
So I wonder, what should be the /title <> times If I want it to work?

Any help would be appreciated!

PS=> My system
-TheGuy
Level 1 : New Crafter