~BETA~ [cracked] Hamachi server! (Looking for builders!)

Valkrous's Avatar Valkrous12/3/14 9:46 pm
1 emeralds 358 2
12/12/2014 10:31 pm
Valkrous's Avatar Valkrous
Hello, hello!

The server ip is - 25.7.140.178

The user name is- TheKnightsBlade

Password- blade

Desc-
This is a rp server, that has custom npc's mod installed, for fun quests, and adventure! With a storyline and everything.

This is a brand new forge server open to cracked users, and premium users. Don't worry about having to download a 100 mods to get on, the only mod you need is custom npcs mod for 1.7.10.
Also if you don't feel like building, and you're just looking for a place to hang out and do survival, your more then welcome!!
The server will be up most of the day according to the eastern time zone. You can email me at hoarsepaige@aol.com with any further complaints, questions, ideas, etc. The first person to join my server gets a perm op.
Just know that everyone is welcome here!
I'll be super happy to see you in game!
(Please speak English!)

PS. Hamachi is only temporary, until everything is set up. Everything should be set up by Christmas!

EDIT: I'm accepting staff for the future and right now. You can send it through email or post it here. Admins will have a set of their own rules to avoid certain issues.

Admin rules-
1. No griefing/ stealing/ scamming.
2. Do not abuse your power, such as banning someone because a friend told you to.
3. Do not let someone get away with a crime even if they are your friend.
4. Banning is a last resort measure, be sure to jail before banning someone.
5. Don't let others kiss your butt; I understand this is an odd one, but it's to avoid conflict in interest, plus it's annoying to see an admin's pet on the server, who doesn't hate those people, and the ones who buy into it?
6. No blackmailing others! This may seem like an odd one too, but it's been seen before such as "give me this item or you will be banned!!"
7. Provide evidence! This also may seem like an odd one too, but people in authority can be put in question if their punishment was correct, that's why you need to have a recording of the crime committed, if you don't, you get demoted.
8. Do not harass others. Minecraft is a relaxing game that will calm the nerves of those who have anxiety issues and such, so this is a big one! Always be polite, no matter who it is!
9. The past is the past, and is not proof! What I mean by this is, if someone has committed a crime in the past and has received punishment, do not bring it up again, and it is not proof for another crime they may have committed!
10. Don't make your own justice. Don't grief someone because they griefed another person, or steal because another person stole. This is what we call "An eye for an eye", but it "makes the whole world blind".

Use this format.
Admin application-

Age-
In game name-
Why do you want to become admin? (min of 30 words) -
How active are you? -
Why do you think you fit this position? -
How would you resolve an issue between two players? -
Can you record in game crimes? If so with what? -
Can you comply with all the admin rules? -
Valkrous
Level 1 : New Miner