People interested in Police/Fire Fighter Roleplaying Server

ChristopherMoore's Avatar ChristopherMoore3/17/17 10:16 pm
1 emeralds 299 4
4/15/2017 12:33 am
ChristopherMoore's Avatar ChristopherMoore
Hello everyone!

Today I will be starting to recruit people who are interested in playing on my new Realist Police, Ambulance, Fire Fighter, Coast Guard and Criminal Roleplay server called: RealRP

Some of you may have seen our project (www.planetminecraft.com/project/realrp/), but that has unfortunately been taken down due to it's rule breaking nature, but, thanks to some amazing staff members (Notable @Azie and @Palaeos) we were able to get the description of the project and move it my forum (more on that later).

Back on-topic, you can find all the information you could need about the server here: realrp.skymobs.com/forum/discussion/14/realrp-roleplay-project (sign-up required) save me trying to explain it here.

Once you are signed-up make sure to check out the updates: realrp.skymobs.com/forum/categories/server-updates

To apply for the server, you can fill in the following: realrp.skymobs.com/forum/categories/server-applicaitons

Template for sign-up (must be followed): realrp.skymobs.com/forum/discussion/5/server-application-template

An example to help you along: realrp.skymobs.com/forum/discussion/7/server-application-example

For more information on the application process, see here: realrp.skymobs.com/forum/discussion/8/server-application-instructions

Please be aware, while there is no offical minimum age, we are looking for people (Male and Female, we don't discriminate) who are 13+, not becuase we don't want to offer to everyone, it's just that we want proper roleplay and the server will cover some mature themes.

For more information or if you have an questions, you can PM here or on my forum.
ChristopherMoore
Level 19 : Journeyman Pony