Modders needed! Big project: Attack and Revenge Mod creation

xXDO0MXx's Avatar xXDO0MXx3/11/12 9:58 am
3/15/2012 5:21 pm
xXDO0MXx's Avatar xXDO0MXx
See Bottom for application

Current Modder in charge: Opiop
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/opiop65/

Im not allowed to request personal information such as skype *hint hint but anyone interested in helping with this mod it would probably be really effective for me to receive a skype friend request with your skill in the desc. example:
coder
artist
builder
tester
other

send to
xxjt0ddxx

Attack and Revenge
Siege the Fortress

View Attack and Revenge: Fortress Seige

Master the struggle of Attack and Revenge! Fight to control the center of the warzone, reach the cannon to take out the defenders' defenses or fight off attackers from the heart of your base! Navigate hidden tunnels, snipe out the opposing team from defended archer towers, venture through grimy sewers, or use fire charge cannons to fend of the enemy! Attack and Revenge, Game of the Warrior.

Siege the Fortress is still in development.
List of work until completion:

Redstone devices connected and added [COMPLETE]

(Done mostly by Ninja_assasin911)

Environment and background building exteriors completed (incomplete)

Spectating room interiors finished (incomplete)

Life Force bars added to spectator rooms (incomplete)

Chests filled with gear, materials, and food. [COMPLETE] (materials may change after testing.)

Shop set up (incomplete)

The Mod (incomplete)

Last but not least, a mod is needed that allows for the resetting of the map after each fight, warping to each team spawn and adding players to separate teams so that team killing is not allowed and team chat is enabled only. Blocks must not be breakable or placeble besides by explosion. when the life force reaches zero, the score must be added within the mod and the teams must switch sides and the map reset.

There needs to be a point system that will allow players to gain a certain amount of points (or money) per kill. The points must be spendable at the shops available at each base. At four points to one team the teams must be teleported to the exit room alongside the battle grounds and the winning team given a reward.

A mod that will make this possible may be used from another game, or we may have to code our own. I'm a builder not a coder. The partner Ninja_Assasin911 does amazing redstone and is fluent in modding but not to the extent of coding one of this complexity.

We are working on this. In the mean time if you are fluent in modding and can help in the production of a new Bukkit mod or addition to previously made mod so that it suits our purpose, please message me and you will be added as one of the main project authors and given credit for your work! The sooner we're able to code or modify and SMP mod to suit our purposes, the sooner we will be able to release Attack and Revenge: Siege the Fortress to the public! If you like this project and want to know when it's completed, subscribe to us and drop us a diamond!

- xXDO0MXx

Application to assist in the design and production of the Attack and Revenge game mode mod:

Experience:
Reason for wanting to help develop this mod:
Past mods worked on: (if this doesn't apply leave blank)
Links to any pages with your work:
How often are you available:

Application to be a tester for this mod/project:

Minecraft experience:
I want to test this mod because:
Availability:
*Will use Hamachi if necessary? (easy to do)
xXDO0MXx
Level 40 : Master Artist