Prison Server Need Staff!

Kospantr21's Avatar Kospantr214/22/14 7:01 pm
7/29/2014 5:04 am
xXxBumperBoyXxXx's Avatar xXxBumperBoyXxXx
Hey
I made my own server which is going to be a prison for ranks A-Z.
Its currently 4 Slots until we make it and then it will be a lot more
I need 1 Builder
I need 2 Plugin Developer/Configurators!

Thanks

What you need to put in the App
IGN
What rank you want
Do you have experience
Kospantr21
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/29/2014 5:04 am
Level 1 : New Miner
xXxBumperBoyXxXx
What you need to put in the App

IGN: xXxBumperBoyXxXx

What rank you want: Plugin Configurator!

Do you have experience: Yes i have used lots of plugins like group manager, essentials, PermissionsEx, all the common plugins, and i Ran a server with 30+ i had no Dev or staff i did all the work my self the i started to hire staff then when i got done all my staff left so i just shut it down and paid the people who donated back.
07/29/2014 4:45 am
Gfranklin
IGN--Gfranklin
Age--16
skype--Gfranklin13
What rank you want--Builder
Do you have experience-- I have been builder before on many servers, I had a really great idea for a prison design that I wanted to use but never got a chance too, so I hope I get accepted and will be able to share my ideas and designs
04/22/2014 7:44 pm
Level 46 : Master Lad
Quaffle82
IGN Kevin
Age 15
skype: I prefer to keep this private. If I am accepted I will PM you my skype. Thanks!
What rank you want: Dev/Configurator
Do you have experience
Yes, I ran my own server which used only plugins coded by myself. It was a bunch of mini games. the server ended up being quite successful. You can see it if you please on my PMC profile page. I had about 100+ people on. I can also configure plugins quite well and I have extensive knowledge of the plugins available on bukkit. I have a lot of experience coding custom plugins to server's every need also. If you were to take me on your team I would be truly honored, thanks!
04/22/2014 7:38 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Kittiesaresocute
Name (IRL): Della
IGN: SuperGirly_Ninja
What rank you want: builder
Do you have experience: Yes
04/22/2014 7:33 pm
Tripod_Brown
Admin/ CO owner application
Name (First Name): Truman
IGN: Tripod_Brown
Experience as moderator: Helped moderate small servers and enforce rules among players as co owner and admin
Why do you want to be a part of this server: I love to help servers succeed and I want a new challenge in minecraft
What would you contribute to the server community: I would contribute many hours and hard work to this server in order to help it succed
What would you rate yourself in maturity (Out of 10): 9/10 being completely honest. I never would use inappropriate jokes or actions on your server for a laugh.
Have you had and previous bans:I have banned people from servers. And no I have never been banned
Reasons for previous bans: I banned them for continuous use of foul language, griefing or other unacceptably acts
Skype Name: truman.brown1
Can you speak English: Yes
Nationality: American
How long have you been playing minecraft for: Over a year
Time zone: Central (minnesota)
How much time could you contribute to the server (Per day): 4+ hours on weekends, 2+ hours on weekdaysmore
Sorry I just decided to add a little bit More!
04/22/2014 7:22 pm
Kospantr21
Taros You are Accepted ! Add me in skype Kostas.Delospa
Zwyckoff17 Accepted add me on skype too
04/22/2014 7:18 pm
Taros
Well, I'd love to help you out. Although, I do not have Skype. I do however have an email you can reach me at (that I will reply to ASAP). I will Private Message you this if I'm accepted.

IGN: taros10
What rank you want: Plugin Configurationist/Chat Administrator
Do you have experience: Yes, I have lots. Here is a Staffed Server List (Borrowed names from my Enjin Profile):
PixelGold (Owner), DeadPixel(Co-Owner), SkyPixelmon(Helper), Team Craft(Head-Admin), HCG GENESiS(Head-Admin), Opticraft SMP(Trusted), Minecove PvP(Developer), MC Element Network [HUB](Developer), MCF Gaming(Coder, then Moderator), Manic PvP(Helper), Sona Penitentiary(Guard/Moderator), OriginX(STA), Divinity Pixelmon(Professor/HeadModerator), Big-Turtle-Games(Admin), Sector Alpha Mob Arena(Moderator), Infinite Craft [HUB](Developer), Glowvoxle Survival(Owner), Glowcraft SMP(Co-Owner), WitherNetwork [HUB](Coder, then HeadAdmin), EverPvP(Assistant/Helper), The Mines!(Helper), HyperMC, Vortex Crafters SMP(Moderator), Aurora MC(Moderator), Frozen Realm MC(Moderator), ß∫Λ€Κ S⊂∀∫∃(Moderator), Wicked MC(Owner), Mithril PvP(Helper), Forest MC(Admin), MFMC Prison(HeadGuard), PrimeEscape(Guard/Moderator), FastTrackedCrafter(Moderator), Viks Server(Admin).
04/22/2014 7:16 pm
ZWyckoff17
IGN ZWyckoff
Age 17
skype ZWyckoff16
What rank you want Plugin Config
Do you have experience: I have experience with some plugins and i am also a fast learner
04/22/2014 7:08 pm
Kospantr21
Oh and the IP is 78.143.30.138:25565
And i need some people to donate on a later date if they can....
04/22/2014 7:06 pm
Kospantr21
Not really if you dont want to give out your skype its not necessity
04/22/2014 7:04 pm
Taros
Do you need any chat-moderators/administrators? Also, is Skype a necessity?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome