OP Prison Server Needs Players|NEED STAFF|MUST READ|

harmanjit102's Avatar harmanjit1027/10/14 9:56 am
11/27/2014 10:15 pm
harmanjit102's Avatar harmanjit102
IP IS: royal-peak.com

Royal Peak Op Prison Is One Of The Best And Truly OP prison out there. With alot of ranks to earn and lots of slots to fill. You can enjoy your time on here with helpful staff and plenty of DP's and MP's to enjoy also with lots of op kits and warps you should enjoy your stay with us come and join us now!!!

The server Royal Peak is a great server where you use the mines for collecting resources and sell them for money, once you are at a certain amount of money, you start at rank A and move to Rank B, Rank C, Rank D Etc. And the players on the server are very nice and friendly as well. This server is fun and I would Really recommend this!

Here Are some review from playes that play on the server: Link75 - Admin - Well, where do i start. Royal-peak.com is the best server Ive ever played on. With that said the owner is what makes it great due to his great configuration and staff management. Other players are great and listen when told. Other are punished and learn Their lessons. With that said the staff is amazing and cant get any better. The plugins keep everything in order. I think the server is awsome and the more the improvements the better it gets.

captinsplash - well um the server tought me alot of things and im very greatful and cool. By captinsplash, I like this server and everyone i know, Thanks Harmanjit102.

CaptainKyle - This server is fun to play on, I like all the people here, Thank You!

Thank You and I hope that you come on this server, Thank You!

Here is the format that i would like if you are applying, Please take your time to fill this our and please don't rush filling out the application. We have a nice community but we are in need of players and some staff! Thank you once you have apply then I would love it if you could come on. Thank you for your time and have a Great Day.

ALSO I AM LOOKING FOR DEDICATED STAFF MEMBERS WHO WILL BE WILLING TO SPEND THEIR TIME MAKING THE SERVER A BETTER EXPERIENCE FOR ALL PLAYERS AND OTHER STAFF MEMBERS.

NOTE: The higher the Rank the more info you will need to put to earn my trust. Also I have listed all the ranks below in which i need staff for and I need 3 People for each rank so there is plenty of space.
Admin
Semi-Admin
Head-Moderator
Semi-Moderator
Head-Helper
Helper
Semi-Helper
Head-Guard
Guard
Semi-Guard

Application
These are the positions that are avaliable: Admin--5| Moderator--10| Admin--4

If You Have skype please put your name in so i can contact you right away

BTW my Skype Name Is: harmanjit102 (it is the one that says canada)

Please fill this application out to the best of your abilities.

What are you applying for:
Minecraft IGN:
Name:
Skype Name(If you Have It):
Plugin Experience:
Experience as staff:
Willing to donate:
Additional info you wish to include:
Would you be willing to help the server grow:
Are you willing to advertise for us:

And Make Sure You Are On Skype If You Have It

IP IS: royal-peak.com
harmanjit102
Level 11 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/27/2014 10:15 pm
harmanjit102
bump
07/13/2014 6:36 pm
harmanjit102
BUMP
07/10/2014 1:53 pm
Level 26 : Expert Toast
ihateasparagus
What are you applying for: Admin (Or I could be of some use managing plugins)

Minecraft IGN: CaptainHaydog

Name: Hayden

Skype Name(If you Have It): Hayden Furgeson (Minecraft Global Server Technician)

Plugin Experience: Ive built custom plugins and am also very good with ranks and permissions, most people screw up their ranks and have no clue how to do them so I offer my help in a variety of ways from building to coding. I know most if not all commands in game and I know how to do lots of things when it comes down to managing a server, since I work with 25+ of them.

Experience as staff: I am Global Server Technician on many different servers, one of them being PirateCraft, and another being MackDizzlePVP, both of which I set up permissions and did custom coding for.

Willing to donate: Yes

Additional info you wish to include: I might just be "one of the people applying" but I think that this server will be able to grow. Most servers come halfway to the break of popularity but this server even if I wasn't on at all this WILL become famous. You guys did a great job. Even though I am 15 1/2 years old I am very precocious for my age and have a gamut of strengths in the world of Minecraft. I take my work very seriously and I am on most days (Monday - Saturday) for approximately 3 hours each day (but I can donate more time if needed at any time).

Would you be willing to help the server grow: Of course I would. I own a couple of websites so If you gave me your banner I could put it on my websites.

Are you willing to advertise for us: Yes, it might take a few days to get some of the stuff on to my websites for that kind of advertising but if you mean PMC advertising and other website advertising I am all in.
07/10/2014 10:58 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Pony
[NevahMeNevah]
Builder's Application

IGN:NevahMeNevah

Why do you want to be a builder?: I was in absolutely one of the best building teams on minecraft, but unfortunately we all stopped working together because we want to go solo so that is why I am looking for a new server to work on.

What experience do you have?:As I said all about the team + I am very good at medieval but I am also good at modern

Why should you be chosen over others? Well I don't think I am the best builder out there but I am pretty good my chances with big servers like Mineplex / GotPVP
are very low without my team so I think I have a good chance of joining thi server

Are you capable of working with a team to build?: I am very capable since I have done it for 3 years on this game and many more

Name a time you worked with a team on a build. One time it was on my own server we were making a spawn and it turned out brilliant we loved it!

Do you have experience with medieval builds? I am very experienced with medieval builds

Do you have experience with World Edit and/or VoxelSniper?: Yes I have alot of experience with world edit but not Voxel sniper.

How good are your building skills?: 8/10

How good are your decorating skills?: 9/10

How much can you get on?: I am a very active person about 5 hours daily!

Please attach a link, picture, or world/schematic of things you have built.

http://www.minecraft.gallery/medieval-building-bundle/
That is a link to a buildings bundle that me and my ex-teammate Novv made a while back

Any other Information:
I actually think your server has alot of potential in the near future and I really want
to help out. I am also fairly good at redstone so if you ever need something simple made you can ask me

Hope your server is going to reach the top servers and become big!
07/10/2014 10:56 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Diye099
Applying for: Head-Guard
Minecraft IGN: Diye099
Name: Diyar Sutcu
Skype Name(If you Have It): Diyar.sutcu
Plugin Experience: i can the basics but im not so experienced because i havent run a server atm.
Experience as staff: Great, i have been a staff on alot of servers so i know how i would help so i think i have a good amount of experience
Willing to donate: i cannot because i do not use credit card
Additional info you wish to include: N/A
Would you be willing to help the server grow: Yes i would try my best to help all players to enjoy their time, also they can bring friends so the server will grow
Are you willing to advertise for us: Yes i would certainly advertise to this server because i really love the quality and how this server is made so i would want more players and this is a good way!

-Diye099
07/10/2014 10:44 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
_MrElmoMonster_
Minecraft IGN:MrElmoMonster
Name: Austin
Skype Name(If you Have It): mrelmomonster
Plugin Experience: I am learning to code plugins right now, I know alot about plugins and how they work aswell
Experience as staff: I have owned a server and I have been admin on 4 servers. I have been mod on 5 servers aswell.
Willing to donate: I could
Additional info you wish to include: Nothing much
Would you be willing to help the server grow: Yes
Are you willing to advertise for us: Yes
07/10/2014 10:29 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
Shadow_Stresser
What are you applying for:Admin
Minecraft IGN:riankolbi51
Name:Jett
Skype Name(If you Have It):will give ingame
Plugin Experience: a few years in java development
Experience as staff: owned/co-owned and dev'd on many servers
Willing to donate:prob around 10 if the server gets popular
Additional info you wish to include:I would love to be part of your staff team and help out and meet new players and make sure everything goes right!
Would you be willing to help the server grow:Yes that is the main goal of any server
Are you willing to advertise for us:
07/10/2014 10:22 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
westlyprice239
What are you applying for: Admin or Moderator
Minecraft IGN: tetris239
Name: Sam
Skype Name(If you Have It):
Plugin Experience: not much but it depends on the plugin I can learn anything I don know in that field well.
Experience as staff: I know almost all commands and rules that you need to run a server I just don't have a server to start my staff "resume".
Willing to donate: When I have the spare funds
Additional info you wish to include: StL Central Time
Would you be willing to help the server grow: Sure if the means are within reason
Are you willing to advertise for us: Yes
07/10/2014 10:13 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Creepie_spider
position: Admin/head admin
Minecraft IGN: Creepie_spider
Name: lee routly
Skype Name(If you Have It): leeroutly17
Plugin Experience: quite a lot
Experience as staff: been staff on your a few servers and co owner of one
Willing to donate: maybe
Additional info you wish to include:time zone GMT and I am youtuber (http://www.youtube.com/Creepiespider)
Would you be willing to help the server grow: yes
Are you willing to advertise for us: yes
07/10/2014 10:07 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Mathwall
What are you applying for: Admin
Minecraft IGN:mattwillwin
Name:Matt
Skype Name:Mathwall02
Plugin Expirence: Very little.
Experience as Staff:Many servers I was a moderator and a admin and a co-owner on my friends server which is gone now due to lack of donations.
Willing to donate: If I could I would but I cant becuase my parents dont like wasting money on minecraft(it took a lot of bargiinaging just to get my acount).
Additional info you wish to include: My time zone is EST and I have been playing minecraft for 2 years now.
Would you be willing to help the server grow: Yes. I would do almost anything to help the server grow.
Are you willing to advertise for us: Yes but not on servers like mineplex of hive.

Thank you for reading and I hope I am the best staff member I can be-Matt
07/10/2014 10:02 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Pokemon
Spigot
What are you applying for: Admin
Minecraft IGN: ViperGamez
Name: Chris
Skype Name(If you Have It): chris22470
Plugin Experience: 10/10
Experience as staff:
Owner: 12-15
Co-Owner: 9-10