A PSYCHOLOGICAL STUDY

SlimFat's Avatar SlimFat2/11/16 11:52 pm
2/14/2016 4:30 am
JozyP's Avatar JozyP
Hey guys! Could you take this survey to test your awareness of current issues? It wont take longer than a minute. I designed it for a study to determine the average knowledge of the average human! I would greatly appreciate it if you could take it!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1woNpKY ... Q/viewform
SlimFat
Level 17 : Journeyman Robot

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/14/2016 4:30 am
Level 42 : Master Pixel Painter
JozyP
I just want to see the results
02/14/2016 12:19 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
Sardonyx
ok, I did it ^^
02/14/2016 12:08 am
Level 42 : Master Necromancer
candle_
Knight
SlimFatHey guys! Could you take this survey to test your awareness of current issues? It wont take longer than a minute. I designed it for a study to determine the average knowledge of the average human! I would greatly appreciate it if you could take it!

Average knowledge? These are opinion-based questions. They're going to vary whether the survey-taker is intelligent or not.

I don't think Americans consume too much at all. Gluttony is a human right. As long as it isn't negatively impacting anyone, taking more than you need is absolutely fine, in my book. Preparations for the future, or enjoyment of the present, both valid reasons to relish what you have/can take.

Taking more than you need, by its nature, will almost always negatively impact someone else. There are obviously exceptions, but calling gluttony a human right is a big stretch imo. Combined small acts of gluttony can be a massive deal on a large scale. especially when the resources required could have done something far better for another. Gluttony isn't preparing for the future, which is, in my eyes, completely respectable and worth doing.

I don't claim anyone should never partake in excess or have fun, but it's always worth considering the effects of your actions or inaction on others, and possibly even using some of the resource that'd go towards excess to help out someone who needs it instead.

Agree on the questions, but it's possible some of them may not be related to intelligence or knowledge, but to see how people respond based on their age group, political party, etc, even though the OP mentioned knowledge. Psychological experiments often give misleading or false information to change the way someone responds to it.

It's most likely not the case with this, though.
02/13/2016 11:30 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
Knightsundere
SlimFatHey guys! Could you take this survey to test your awareness of current issues? It wont take longer than a minute. I designed it for a study to determine the average knowledge of the average human! I would greatly appreciate it if you could take it!

Average knowledge? These are opinion-based questions. They're going to vary whether the survey-taker is intelligent or not.

I don't think Americans consume too much at all. Gluttony is a human right. As long as it isn't negatively impacting anyone, taking more than you need is absolutely fine, in my book. Preparations for the future, or enjoyment of the present, both valid reasons to relish what you have/can take.
02/13/2016 11:08 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
Konrad
Sergeant Sarcasm
The binary gender is an overarching category, that determines what your genitalia are. And considering this is a psychological study, it may be safe to assume that non-binary gender options do not hold any relevancy to the outcome of this study.

I have to disagree on that because it doesn't matter what genitalia you have it matters what you think you are up in your mind but i think he should of added a other option (My friends friends gender is a cat idk y but ya)
02/13/2016 11:00 pm
Level 48 : Master Botanist
Sbia
this is pretty dumb

firstly politics is a lot more complicated than just going by the views of the democratic and republican parties at this moment in time + you're assuming everyone is american
also if the survey is aiming to produce information on the awareness that people have of the world the questions are flawed- it seems like you are assuming that people will always directly take action on bad things they are aware of -no, it doesn't work like that

and lastly with the overpopulation question it's a lot more complicated than just "yes" or "no" because...the definition of "overpopulation" is flexible- because theoretically we could easily account for everyone in the world, the potential is there, but as of now we're not doing it well which could lead to people thinking it's overpopulated when it's really not
02/13/2016 9:51 pm
Level 82 : Elite Fox
CraftyFoxe
United States of America number 1
02/12/2016 12:51 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
craftykids
It would be nice if you had an "other" option for gender.
02/12/2016 1:14 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Lumberjack
Sergeant Sarcasm
I'm not trying to be a jerk when I say this, but I sighed super hard when I saw this. Sure, there may be more than just two genders, but there's this thing called relevancy. The binary gender is an overarching category, that determines what your genitalia are. And considering this is a psychological study, it may be safe to assume that non-binary gender options do not hold any relevancy to the outcome of this study.

That's like saying there should be a bubble on a job application for every single felony you could commit in the "have you committed a felony in the past 10 years" section. You either did, or you didn't, and what felony you committed is only relevant if you did commit one.
02/13/2016 10:16 pm
Level 20 : Expert Lumberjack
Al CatSplat
I'll have to go with Sergeant Sarcasm on this one
02/13/2016 10:48 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Magical Girl
BIO
To be fair, there is a difference between sex and gender.
02/12/2016 12:18 pm
Level 23 : Expert Nerd
likn
I guess I'm not too aware because most of my answers were "I don't know" lol
02/12/2016 5:56 am
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn
NewSuperMario
Um most people who are good enough at Maths to understand % know the world population but you literally give the answer to the previous question in the one asking how many live in USA
02/12/2016 3:08 am
Level 38 : Artisan Dragon
rosedragon
sure, if it is ok for one from Asian country .
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome